Shopping!

a/n most people saying "i'm thea" are 12-14....let me just say nobody cares if you're thea or wanna be thea...you'll grow out of that stage anyways in a few years trust me.

Thea's POV

SHE SAID YES OH MY GOODNESS. THIS IS NOT REAL. I.CANNOT.BELIEVE.THIS. I'm going to America!

"Of course mum! I'll bring you back anything you want!" I respond.

"Well if your going to America, you have to look decent, here you go." She replies.

She hands me her credit card, "Just don't let me go bankrupt!"

I smile, "Thank you Mum Soooooo Much!! I love you!"

"Love you too."

"Thanks Mrs.Leydekkers." Em says, waving at her.

"No problem Emily!"

We head out to the car and go to the mall.

Emily'sPOV

"What store do you wanna go to first?"

"I don't know let's go to every store here!"

"Ahaha okay!"

We decided to go to Forever 21 first definitely one of our favorites.

"I don't know what to get! I mean it is gonna be August when we get there!"

"Actually, we leave a week before so July."

"OK then July it must be hot right?"

"Yes! But Luke says its hot in California but the first stop is Ontario, Canada. So its not as hot."

"OK. How about this?"

She holds up a pair of short shorts and a blue crop top, only Thea can rock that.

"Perfect!" I smile.

"Let's grab a bunch of clothes and try it on in the fitting rooms?"

"Yea!"

My style and Thea's style are totally different. Mines more sporty-ish like shorts and really nice tops and a skirt once in a while AND YOU CANT FORGET HAIR BOWS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BOWS. Thea's skinny jeans, band t-shirts with beanies and flannels.....but that girl can rock anything.

We head to the fitting rooms and have a little fashion show. It was so much fun.

"Okay, I think we're done here." Em says, putting her change in her wallet.

"Yep, u wanna go have lunch?"

"Sure."

Thea ends up getting 5 tops, 1 dress, 4 pairs of shorts and 2 beanies. While I get 4 Tops, 2 skirts, 2 dresses 3 pairs of shorts and 10 new hair bows.

We pay and head to the food court.