Michael

Michael's POV

Calum runs into a girl in the airport. Great so now im a loner. We're driving to the hotel in New Jersey and I've gotta admit, Jersey girls are hot.

"She's just so beautiful. And shes funny and a little sarcastic and her eyes are just perfect..."

Calum has been talking non-stop about this girl Miranda. I'm happy for him but now i feel like I need someone.

"Guys There's only 6 fans who found the hotel we're staying at and theres no paps so if you want you can go out and take pictures."

"Yea that'd be cool Rob." Luke Says.

We get off the car and the girls are patiently waiting. Right off the bat, I see this one girl who stands out.

I walk over and she doesn't look that interested or excited to be here.

"Hello! You want a picture?"

"Not really, my sister's the one who wants it....but i'd like one too if you want."

I smile and take a selfie with her. Then one with her sister who looks like she's 12.

"So she's your sister?"

"Yeah her name is Kamila."

"Cool. and what's yours?"

She smiles and says, "Samantha."

"Well it was very nice meeting you Samantha, I have one thing to say before i leave,"

"Yes?"

"You wanna hang out sometime?"

She smiles and answers, "Definitely."

I give her my number and she gives me hers.

"See you soon Sam."

She smiles and i go inside with the guys.

A/N
Thanks For 1K Reads!!! Ily! xxxxMeli