Him

Emily's POV

We're in Dallas, Texas. Halfway through the tour. Of course i'm kind of sad because its almost over but then again happy to go back home.

Thea and I are walking down the streets of a shopping centre. There's really nothing to do since the guys are recording.

"You wanna go in there?" She asks pointing to Claire's

"No thanks I have way to many bows. Besides, Luke got mad when he found out I wasted $1000 in New York. I spent $200 just on bows."

She laughs and we keep walking. We decided to go to Starbucks.

"Can I have a Caramel mocha frapuccino?"

"I'll have the same,"

"And your names?"

"Beyonce and Jay-Z"

Thea laughs and we stand there and wait.

"Beyonce and Jay-Z! Your orders ready!"

We walk over to get the drinks and we hear people screaming and people looking around for Beyonce. They'll never see them unfortunatly.

Walking out of Starbucks, we were gonna walk back to the studio since it was so close. We start walking then someone bumps into me.

"Im so sorry! I wasn't looking sorry!"

"No its ok!"

I look up and see this guys eyes. Gorgeous eyes.

"Um Im sorry again."

"No its ok seriously. I'm Emily."

"Cam, Cameron but call me Cam."

"And i'm Thea!"

"Haha yeah shes Thea. You have very beautiful eyes by the way, sorry i just had to say that."

He chuckles and looks down, "As do you. I guess i should be on my way, but before I leave, Emily, can I have your number?"

I giggle, "Yeah."