Lost and Found

Luke's POV

I lost her. I lost my baby sister.

"Emily!!!!"

I listen for her, nothing. I grab my phone and dial her number.

Emily's POV

My phone rings. Shit. Its Luke. I put my phone on silent and get up.

"Why did you do that? He could've helped you."

It was my head talking to me.

"Because I don't want his help."

"Your lost."

I think about those last words. Your Lost. My heads right. But I really dont wanna call Luke. I'm really mad at  him.

"Emily!! Come on Em where are you?"

I hide again and look to see Michael and Calum with Rob and Jon, our other bodyguard.

"Go ask for help."

"I said NO!"

"Emily? Was that you?"

That came out loud. I check the time, 1:34. Its early morning.

"Emily We were so worried about you!"

Oh no, I can't go back home. I start to run again.

"Emily come on lets go home! Where are you going?"

"Away from you." I say quietly to myself.

I hear them running after me and continue to run at my same pace, they can't run that fast.

All of a sudden, I trip on this rock laying in the middle of a sidewalk. I stumble and fall down.

"Emily!"

I decide to give up running. Its no use. I stay there on the floor. I feel blood on my knees and hands.

"Emily, why did you run? Never mind lets go to the hotel, you can explain later, Michael call Luke to tell him she's fine. Wait, you have blood on your knees and hands."

"What do you expect I fell."

"Can you get up?"

I try to get up and I fall, my legs hurt.

"We got her," Rob says.

He carries me to the car and I get in he back. I overhear what Michael says to Luke.

"Yeah she's ok. She has blood on her knees and hands but....No she fell Luke. We'll meet you at the hotel Luke. Bye"

Half of me wanted to get lost again, but my other half was happy to have been found.