Her

Lukes POV
I'm going to introduce Emily to Ella today. I'm pretty nervous but I really think they'll get along just fine.

Ella is on her way to the hotel and we're all here. It's 5:56 pm and the concert will start two hours. Ella is going to go see us perform!

I get a text on my phone.

Rob:
Luke theres a girl named Ella, shes down in the lobby you know her?

Me:
Yea Rob send her up.

She's Here!

I text Emily and tell her to come over to my room. I text the other guys too. Then I hear someone knocking on the door.

I walk over and open it.

"Ella!"

"Lukey! I missed you so much!"

"Me too Ella! Come sit down."

We go sit on the couch and i just stare into her beautiful emerald green eyes. Her long blonde hair tied back in a pony tail and she's wearing skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

"Ells, why are you wearing heels? Aren't you tired?"

She smiles, "I'm fine Lukey, I feel like i want to sleep but i can't, it's weird."

I chuckle,"Thats called Jet lag."

"Oh, aha I didnt know."

Just then Emily and Thea walk in followed by Michael Calum and Ashton.

"Guys, i'd like you to meet Ella. Ella this is Emily, my sister, and her friend Thea, and you know Michael Cal and Ash."

"Yea its Nice to meet you all."

"Not wanting to sound rude Luke but umm Who is she?"

Here it goes, "Emily, Ella is my girlfriend."

Emily's POV

No. She's so fake. Everything. I keep smiling because my parents taught me not to judge a book by its cover but this girl is just, ughh.

She's VERY pretty but I have this weird feeling in me.

"Oh, well nice to meet you too Ella."

She smiles at me and i just get really angry for some reason.

"If you'll excuse us, Thea and I have to go get ready for the concert later."

"Ok girls oh and Ella's going too! You guys can get to know eachother better!"

"Yea, it'll be super fun! Hanging out with my future sister-in-law!"

I shiver at that thought and just smile.

I look at Thea and I just know she hates her too.