Again

A/N
Happy New Years! 2015 is gonna be amazing guys. Here's the next chapter!!

Luke's POV

We're all so quiet in the car. Maybe its because we're nervous? I'm not really nervous though, I'm quite excited.

"Luke how much longer?" Emily asks

"Not too long, probably a few minutes."

She puts her head on my shoulder, "I'm so tired, but I can't sleep, and I feel energetic at the same time why am I feeling this?!"

I chuckle, "You've been on a plane for almost 10 hours, its normal."

"Well I don't like it." She pouts.

"We're here." The driver says while stopping the car.

My heart drops a little, no in a bad way but more in like a "I'm finally home" kind of way.

The car comes to a complete stop and everyone dashes out to say greet their families. Emily stumbles over her suitcase but eventually gets over to Mum. I watch them hug for the longest times, mum crying.

I just stand there, watching everyone hug their family.

I finally meet mums eyes, tears are forming, she holds her hands out for me. I walk over to her and hug her. There's a rather large height difference, but I continue to hug her as if I haven't seen her in forever, which it does feel like.

"You made me proud." She says

She finally let's go of me and stands there looking at Emily and I.

"Did one of you cause any trouble?" She says in the mother voice.

I chuckle but remember that one incident with the drinking, and Emily running away.

Emily stares at me with her hypnotizing blue eyes, I see it in her eyes, she's begging me not to say anything.

I sigh, "No mum, everything was great."

Mum smiles, "Good. Let's get home yeah?"

Emily smiles at me as we both walk back to get our luggages. You would think she'd say thank you, but no.

We say bye to the rest of the guys and Thea as they leave back to their families. The weird thing is that people think we separate the whole time while we're on break, but we don't.

Usually its Ashton who calls me up saying something like, "Hey you wanna go to the movies?" Or something stupid like that and I (not wanting to be rude) say yes. So we end up hanging out more than we should.

We get in mums car as we get ready for the drive home. Its usually around 45 minutes, which isn't that bad. We drive in silence. I turn around to see Emily laying down asleep in the back seat.

"You sure everything went well with Emily Luke?"

She knows something, she wouldn't continue to talk about something like this unless she knows something.

"Uh, yeah mum."

"Really? Because if I'm not mistaken, I read something about 'Lead Singers Sister Drunk'?"

Shit. I guess I have to tell her now.

"It was a small incident mum. We went to an after party, but she asked me if she could go to one with her boyfriend-"

"Boyfriend?!"

Shit.

"Ye-Yeah, I'll tell you that after this, she asked if she could go to one with him, I said yes but be safe. She got photographed with him coming out of the limousine smiling, which they lied when they said she was drunk. She wasn't drunk in the photo, but she admitted to me that she did have to much to drink when she woke up the next morning."

She shakes her head in disagreement.

"Tell me about that boyfriend now."

"I met him mum, he's a nice guy, he also has some fame."

"Luke, truthfully think about this, would your father approve of him?"

I ponder about that question. Would he? After a few minutes I come to a desicion.

"Yes mum. He's a really great guy and I know how dad was, he would approve of him."

She bites her bottom lip, she does that usually when she talks about dad.

"Okay Luke, I'm trusting you. Which I really shouldn't after you lied to me when you said everything went well."

I chuckle, "I'm sorry mum, but then again, you know the media isn't always true, half the time they're lying."

"Luke I understand that but sometimes the media is the closest eye I could get on you. Maybe they will tell me something I need to know."

I nod, "Yes mum."

I look back at Emily, "Mum, I need to talk to you about Emily, mostly about her education."

"She's almost done, what would you wanna talk about?"

"I don't think she could take one more year of her school."