Game Night

Emily's POV

Luke says he's having a "friend" over for game night. Yeah, a "friend".

"So what do you think she looks like?"

"Who?

"Luke's 'friend'?"

"Emily. How the heck am I supposed to know how that random girl looks like."

"No, Theanna, I mean what if she's more than just a friend."

"Ohhhh I get you, um i don't know. Probably just like Ella."

"No he's not into those girls. When he was in grade school, he had a crush on this girl named Anna. She was super tom boy. Don't ask me why he dated Ella."

"Oh, well we're just gonna have to wait and see."

Luke's POV

It's 7 and they're not here yet. What if they don't show up?

Ding Dong

"I'll get it!" I yell and basically run to the door.

I open the door and see the two girls standing there smiling.

"Good evening ladies, won't you come in?"

"We'd Love to," Rory says smiling.

"Oh Luke and by the way, this is my friend Ally."

"Nice to meet you Ally!"

She smiles and we sit on the couch with the rest of the guys.

Michael's POV

I know I just broke up with Samantha, But Ally is beautiful. Like, Wow.

She's wearing a white lace crop top with some overalls that end at mid-thigh. She's also wearing black converse and no make up. Her eyes are a VERY light blue. Her hair is blonde and straight, overall, just beautiful.

"Mind if I sit here?" She asks pointing to a seat next to me.

"Not at all, sit."

She smiles and crosses her legs as she sits down.

"Michael by the way,"

"Allison, or Ally."

"I'll call you Al,"

She laughs and smiles, "Ok."

Emily's POV

Ok Luke did good, I mean, she is really pretty, just kind of tom boyish, but thats OK! Better than Ella.

And then it also looks like Mikey is getting along well with Rory's friend. Ally I think? Wow and she's gorgeous.

We play a bunch of games throughout the night, and at around 1 am, Thea and I decide to go to bed.

We excuse ourselves from everyone and head to our room.

Luke's POV

Emily and Thea leave at around 1 but the rest of us keep playing around. Michael and Ally are together talking and Calum and Miranda are MIA. Ashton went with Thea and Emily, they're still talking I guess.

"Luke I guess its time we leave, but i had a great time."

"I did too, hope we can see each other again?"

"Oh definitely." She smiles. She grabs Ally by the wrist and almost drags her out the door.

I chuckle and smile back at them and wave. Overall, it was a good night.

A/N

Sorry I made you guys wait so long! I have orientation for school today so wish me luck!