Over Her

Luke's POV

Ever since Ella left, I've felt so alone. I don't have anyone to talk to anymore. Emily's always with Thea or Cameron.

And I get sick of hanging out with the guys every now and then. I'm gonna go take a walk.

I go to this park in the city. To be honest, I have no idea what city we're in. I decide to play around on my phone for a while.

Tweets, Keeks, texting mum. She's having a blast alone. She says she's hanging out with her friends more. I go on Instagram and see people asking me for a selfie.

I've taken selfies before, but just never post them. I dont feel like taking one so I just scroll through my camera roll. I find one, and post it up.

5 Seconds later, I have 4500 likes already. I sigh and just look around. Its so beautiful here. Trees everywhere, and its so quiet.

"Woah! Omg Im so sorry!"

This girl falls right in front of me. She was riding a skateboard.

"Its ok love, are you ok?"

I help her up, "Im fine. Im so sorry again."

I laugh and tell her to sit down.

"So you're learning to ride?"

"No, actually i've been doing this forever! I just went over a rock and that's how I fell."

"Oh, aha! That's cool."

She's actually very pretty. She's wearing jeans and a band shirt and converse, the total opposite of Ella.

"Yeah, do you skateboard?"

"No, haha I can barely stand on my own two feet."

She laughs.

"Haha Ok. Well I should get going, it was nice meeting you."

"Wait before you leave can i know your name?"

"Haha Rory."

"Nice meeting you Rory, now that I know your name, can I have your number?"

She smiles, "Very smooth, sure."

I give her my phone as she types in her number. She hands it back to me and I see her contact name, Rory with a skateboard emoji.

"I thought you would remember me as a skateboard girl."

"Oh don't worry, I won't forget you."