Meeting.

Ashton's POV

The girls are in the room and I'm with Luke Cal and Michael. We have a meeting with the 1D guys at 8pm.

"Ash, do u know if Eleanor and Sophia arrived yet?"

"Yea, their in the room with your sister."

"OK thanks."

*knock knock*

"Boys its 7:50 we should get down to the meeting room."

"Hey Rob do you know if we can take the girls with us?"

"Well Sophia and Eleanor going so I'm guessing they can as well."

"Thanks man."

Rob smiles and goes out the door. I don't really know what he does there. Probably just stand with the other bodyguards. There's 24 bodyguards on this floor alone. Probably another 20 outside the hotel and down by the meeting room.

"Let's go lads." Michael gets up.

We walk out and the girls are a already out there waiting. Thea's wearing short shorts and a flannel paired with some blue converse. Damn she looks hot.

"No pushing or playing around lads. You know what happened last time."

"What happened last time?" Sophia asks.

"Michael fell down and Cal and Ash started fighting in the elevator and the elevator broke." Luke says.

They burst out laughing. Me and Cal were just pretend fighting!

We continue walking and get in the elevator.

"I think you guys should go first. Then we can go in later...I don't think all of us could fit in there."

"Oh Emily, we'll work something out come on."

We all get in the same elevator, Michael, Calum, Luke, Emily, Thea, Sophia, Eleanor, Rob, 4 other bodyguards and I. It got hot in there but we made it alive.

We all laugh when we get out. We continue walking to the meeting room where 5 bodyguards are guarding the door. We walk inside and the 1D guys are sitting down with Paul.

"5 Sauce!" Niall screams out.

He comes to hug us and then goes to the girls.

"Hi I'm Niall, You must be Emily."

"Um Actually I'm Thea, Emily's Friend. Emily's this one."

"Oh I'm sorry Thea. Hi Emily! Luke has told us so much about you!"

"Good or bad?"

"Mostly good."

We laugh and go sit down at the long table.

Emily's POV
Niall confuses me for Thea. Wow. I don't really care. I still can't believe I'm meeting the 1D guys!! I seriously love them so much.

Before I sit down, I say hi to the other guys then sit down in between Luke and Thea.

"So Lads, We let you bring family members/girlfriends because you will not be taking any breaks long enough to go back home. Ladies, we expect you not to be a distraction to the guys. Understood?"

We nod.

"Good. Lads, our first show will be in 4 days at Rogers Centre Stadium. It is sold out. We need it to be a good concert as it is the first concert for this leg of the tour."

"Is the set list still the same?"

"Yes Calum, well, as of right now. For you guys it might change since of your album that just came out."

"I think it will stay the same, we might replace a few songs but nothing big."

"OK thanks Paul, Rob."

They start talking more and more. Ughh, this is boring. I decide to get on Twitter. I had a follow spree. I had a trend trending worldwide. Then I check my dms, I had one from Thea.

Thea
This is so boring.

Me
I know.

Thea
What time is it over?

"OK thanks for the meeting guys. Nice meeting you girls!"

"You too guys!"

I look at Thea.

"Its over!"

We laugh and head back to the hotel room.