Overslept

Emily's POV

I wake up to my phone alarm going off. I look around the room trying to remember where I was. Oh yeah, the hotel. 

I check the time, 7:11 am. Its way to early to get up so I decide to just lay there. I get a text on my phone,

Luke

Ready to go?

Go? Go where? 

Me

Where?

Luke

California silly! Let me guess, you forgot.

Shit

Me

Me? Forget? lol Noooo.

I jump out of bed and take a quick shower. I don't have time to blow dry my hair so I decide to mousse it. I put on the first pair of jeans I see and pair it with a mint green tank top. I put on my flats and run to my suitcase to put all my things in there. I zip it up, grab my phone and run out.

"Oww"

"You forgot." 

I bumped into Luke who was standing right in front of the door. He helped me up.

"No, just overslept."

"Sure you did."

He helps me with my suitcase and we walk together out of the hotel.

"Where were you two!? We're running late." Michael asks.

"Emily overslept."

"No I-"

Luke looks at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"Ok maybe I did."

He laughs and I get in the back of the car with him and Calum.

Usually we're laughing all the way to the airport, but today, everyone was quiet. Texting. Except Thea and Ash, they were talking quietly. I decide to text Cam,since the airport was 45 min away.

Me

Hey Cam, just wanted to tell you that i'm leaving to California. I hope we can keep in touch?

Cam

Of course. I'm actually heading to Cali in 2 days, maybe we can meet up there?

I smiled 

Me

Yea! Just text me when and where,

Cam

Cool, i'll see you soon beautiful.

He called me beautiful. Im dead. I smile.

"What are you smiling about?" Luke asks

"Nothing."

I continue smiling. He puts his arm around my shoulder. Its still 30 minutes until we get there, so I decide to go on Youtube.

I decide to catch up on Bethany Mota's videos. I watch her back to school hair routines, even though i'm not going to school yet.

I continue to rewatch her videos until we get to the airport. We hurry off the car since we're running late and then board the plane to Los Angeles.