Concert

Emily's POV
We finally arrive at the stadium, I couldn't stand being in that quiet car. We arrive and the guys run out with Rob and 3 other security. Thea and I are still in the car waiting to get in the stadium.

"Ok girls so Ella is meeting us here so Luke told me to tell you to make her feel welcome."

He looks at me.

"What?"

"The stadium is sold out so we're gonna go to the private reserved area. Got it?"

"Yes Dan."

Dans our other bodyguard, in case you didn't know.

We get off and start walking to the area. This space is reserved for any special guests the guys, either the 1D or 5SOS guys, have brought to watch.

We take a few pictures with fans who are behind us. They're super cool and really chill. I like them.

"Hey girlies!!!"

Oh no, she's back. I try to fake smile.

"Heyy!" I say awkwardly.

"Save it Emily I know you're faking it. What about you Theanna? How are you?"

Thea looks at her and shakes it off.

Ella smiles and looks at the stage.

We try to pretend to get along through out the concert to make fans think we're friends.

Usually after 5 Seconds Of Summer are done with their opening, we go backstage to meet with them, but Thea and I ask Dan if we can stay and watch 1D, and Ella left of course.

We actually enjoy the rest of the concert and then head backstage with the guys.

We walk into Luke's dressing room and see Ella laying on top of Luke.

I gasp and Thea covers her eyes. They stop kissing and look at us.

"Emily, I can explain,"

"Save it Luke."

And i storm off.