Waking Up

Ashton's POV

Why would she come here? I'm not complaining because I like her here but I wonder what happened. Maybe she fought with Emily. I'll ask her when she wakes up.

I wake up and look at Thea, she's still sleeping. I continue watching her sleep. Its barely 5:16.

I feel her move a little, she turns over and opens her eyes. I smile and her eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I can go back to my room-"

"Shhh calm down. Its OK. I don't mind you here."

She smiles, "I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"Coming here, bothering you last night."

"Its Ok! Thea, I like having you here. Now, last night you said u would tell me what happened..."

"Its stupid,"

"Don't say that, you can tell me anything."

"Ok, well I was on Twitter last night, and my notifications were blowing up, I went through them slowly and saw people saying, "Say hi to the guys for me!" and "I'm so jealous!" and I smiled. Then I saw, " she stops "Not so nice ones. The one I remember the most said, 'Not even your own mother wants you, your dad left you, Nobody wants you!' and Ash," a tear fell from her eye," that one hurt."

Without thinking, I hug her tight,

"Thea, I want you. At the moment I saw you, I knew, you were the one. I never said anything because I was afraid you wouldn't like me back. I called you princess to see how you would react. I know its hard, but they're just jealous of you."

I kiss her on her lips, they tasted like cherry.

"Thea, you're worth so much, you're beautiful.

I kiss her slowly again,

"and Thea,"

she looks me in the eye,

"I love you."