Shopping with the girls.

Emily's POV

Sophia, Eleanor, Thea and I decided to go shopping today. I haven't been out of the hotel since I ran away.

"Eleanor, do you mind picking up Lottie from the airport? She's flying in for her birthday and the lads and I have interviews."

"Yea Louis no problem, We'll take her shopping with us, is that ok?"

"Perfect, here give this to Lottie, I told her not to bring any money."

He hands Eleanor his credit card.

"Thanks Lou,"

"No problem El, buy yourself something pretty."

They kiss and hug. I make a disgusted face at them. Louis looks at me, smiles, and kisses her again.

"El are you ready to go yet?"

She laughs and we go.

Sophia decides to drive since she thinks El will crash the car. We drive to JFK Airport and wait for Lottie, Eleanor gets out of the car to wait for her.

A few minutes later, We hear knocking on our window, its El and Lottie.

They get in and we drive off.

"Hi Lottie how was your trip?"

"Really good actually, I slept through most of it."

We laugh, "Lottie you haven't met these two yet, this is Emily and Thea."

"Nice to meet you, your Luke's sister right?"

"Yeah, thats me! And this is my best friend Thea."

"Nice to meet you too!"

"Not to spoil your conversation but where exactly are we going?" Sophia asks.

We Laugh, "I dont know about you but I really want to go to Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters," I say

"Omg Same Emily!!!" Lottie says

"I agree leggo!" Thea says.

We spent the whole day shopping because we were leaving to the next city tomorrow.

I ended up getting so many bags, one was filled up with bows. Thea and Lottie have a similar style but Lottie is just a little more girly, so she fits in with my style too.

Eleanor and Sophia ended up ditching us at Forever 21 to go get a manicure. I mean I have a girly style but i'm not that girly. I hate getting my hair or nails done.

We got a lot of stuff, and the worst thing was that it was all on Luke's credit card. I started feeling bad when we were going to the hotel.

Well he did say have fun.