Love and Worries

A/N
HEYYY!! Okay so I'm just gonna be switching from different peoples POV's because people have been dm'ing me about their favorite characters like, "WAIT DOES ASHTON STILL LOVE THEA?" so that's what I'm gonna be doing for this chapter :-)

Btw , thanks to those of you that actually read authors notes lol. Enjoy! :-)

Michael's POV

Calum went to go visit Miranda. I've been texting Ally non-stop. She's amazing. She's so easy to talk to.

She's coming to Australia with us, when we go back. She's super excited. I'm super excited. She's never been out of the country before. I'm happy to be a part of her first time.

Luke's POV

New York was fun. We're headed to Atlanta. This is it. Our final shows on tour with One Direction.

I can't ever thank them enough. They helped us launch our career. If it wasn't for them, we'd still be in the garage, practicing and making YouTube videos.

They've helped us so much and have given us so much advice. They've shaped us into the people we are now.

"Luke, what time is it?" Rory asks me.

"Time for you to go to bed. Its late, go to bed love"

She smiles and puts her head on my shoulder.

I'm so grateful for meeting her. She brings me so much happiness, and keeps me grounded. People hate us together though.

She gets so much hate, just because she's 2 years younger than me. Apparently that's, "wrong".

I think, that when you love someone, age wouldn't matter. Age would just be a number, besides, its their personality that counts. She supports me and loves what I do. She doesn't get jealous when girls hug me, or want me to kiss their cheeks for a picture, she's just so, down to earth.

She isn't a crazy fan, and she's quite mature for her age. I guess that's why I love her so much.

Ashton's POV

The Eiffel Tower. Next Year. Thea and I.

Our anniversary is coming up, and no I don't mean like, our 3 and a half week-aversary. Those are really cheesy.

Next year in July. When we both met. I know its kind of early but hey, she's the love of my life.

Thea's POV

How am I supposed to tell my mum? How do I tell her about Ash and I? I suppose she'll be okay about it, considering she let me go to America, but you never know. I mean, my mum is very unpredictable.

What is she doesn't like him? What if she thinks the age difference is too big?

I mean its only 5 years, and my birthday is a few months before his, so I'll be 16 soon, and he'll be 20. Its still a lot now that I think about it. But didn't Beyonce marry Jay-Z young too? I don't know.

I just hope she'll be okay with him. I want them to like each other.

Emily's POV

I live for pizza. Pizza is the most amazing creation made by humans, ever. Thanks the Italians!!!!

I like Cam too, but he had to stay in New York. He has so many things going on, we don't get to see each other as much anymore. He says he'll try to go to Australia soon, to see me. He's so sweet. I love him.

The things people do for love. They travel long distances, waste so much money, and do stupid things for love. I guess you could say, love really is,

                          Powerful.