Chapter-1

Click-click-click-click

The clicking of his pen broke the calm and silence of the library. I've been trying to ignore his non-serious behavior for the past 15 minutes, but it was now getting unbearably annoying.

"Can you stop playing with your pen?"

He didn't stop and kept clicking, not even bothering to look up.

"Yah Soobin! Stop being annoying and do something productive. Don't waste my time."

He stopped and stared at me, without saying a single word. His gaze was piercing my head and I felt uncomfortable. Who does he think he is, glaring at me?
I tried to ignore him and started reading my textbook when I heard a low chuckle. Now he had the audacity to laugh at me?

"Am I bothering you, class topper?"

"Yes, you are. Now please let me study"

"Weren't you supposed to tutor me? I'm stuck and you aren't even willing to help me" He said, with a smirk that made me want to punch his face.

Calm down yeonjun. You can't lose your temper. He is not worth it.

With a fake smile, I looked him in the eye. "I already explained how to do this question 7 times. It's you who is not willing to understand."

"It's not worth learning."

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"Do you really think the stuff our teachers teach us will help us in any way? I don't think so."
He picked up his books and pencil case and started stuffing them inside his backpack.
He stood up and before he could leave, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to sit on the chair again.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"I have important things to do." He replied as a matter-of-factly.

"And may I know what's more important than your grades?" I replied feeling annoyed.

"It's none of your business, Nerd. You can go back to your books. That's where you belong." He jerked his hand out of my grip and stood up.

I was offended. I was mad.

"I can report this you know?"

"You can do whatever you want but I doubt that you even have the guts to do anything other than study."
Before I could react, he turned and strutted out of the library, leaving me dumbfounded.

I slumped down in my seat and pinched the bridge of my nose. If only I had a normal life, I won't have to deal with a jerk like him. It was already hard balancing school and jobs, and now this jerk. I can't wait for this year to be over soon.

________________________________________

Hey Moa! Hope you are liking this!

Comment down your views and feel free to point out my mistakes if any.
Also, vote if you want to. It would mean a lot<3

💚💙