Chapter-39

There is no point in putting a smut alert, is there? We already know what to expect ~

Time Skip: 5 months- September

Soobin POV

It's been 2 hours since Yeonjun hyung has been sitting at his desk, completing some assignments for his college. It's been half a year since he started his term and this boy has totally forgotten about my existence. These days, we don't go on any dates, we don't have food together now, and we hardly talk on the phone. I was juggling studies and practice at once and still managed to take out time for him, but Yeonjun hyung refused to cooperate. All he did was study all day long and ignore me like he was doing right now.

"Junie"

"Not now Soobin." He was scribbling something on the sheet in front of him. His brows were furrowed and his eyes were full of concentration. If he wasn't this cute, I would have fucked the shit out of him then and there. The last time we did anything sexual was a month ago and I was extremely frustrated at the moment.

"I am hungry"

"I will cook dinner for you later. Order something for now"

I seriously wanted to scream because of how annoyed I was. It was Sunday today and he had promised to spend it with me. Yeonjun hyung was still writing something and kept on licking his lips. He has a habit of wetting his lips whenever he is focused or working. He was wearing thin white shorts that are extremely short and the way they hug his thighs was too tempting for me and the image of his legs wrapped around my waist wasn't helping the growing erection I was feeling down there. He mumbled some random fact about the human brain responding to some outside stimulus and unconsciously bit his lip. Okay, that's enough.

I got up from his bed and walked over to his desk and spun him around to face me "Are you doing that on purpose?" I questioned, pointing at his lips.

"Doing what?" he asked me innocently, "Can I go back to studying now? I'm almost done" and he licked his lips once again! The audacity!

I walked up to his table and put away the papers to prevent any damage that may occur later.

"Bin, what are you doing? I am not done yet."

I pretended not to hear him and leaned down to slowly kiss him on his lips. My hands unintentionally traveled to his shorts and when I felt his crotch, I swear I could've screamed at the top of my lungs if my lips weren't attached to his. YEONJUN HYUNG WASN'T WEARING ANY UNDERPANTS. I pressed harder and a groan escaped his lips making me go crazy. Fuck this shit.

.

Yeonjun POV

Soobin detached our kiss and grabbed my arm, pulling me up from the chair. He held the back of my neck and smashed his lips on mine, making me gasp a little. My breathing started to get ragged as Soobin's hands started to palm my waist, tracing my outline ever so gently. I moaned loudly when one of his hands slipped under my shirt and Soobin took this opportunity to enter his hot tongue into mine. He licked the roof of my mouth and sucked on my tongue, making me shiver and my knees suddenly trembled, threatening to give out. I held onto his muscular arms for support and he didn't stop tracing my back.

We continued kissing, our lips sucking each other. Soobin is just so good at this because he knows when to suck my tongue and he knows the best angle to penetrate my mouth better. He suddenly grabbed my waist tightly and without breaking the kiss, he propped me over the table and pushed my legs apart so he could settle between them. His lips lowered to my neck and I tugged his hair every time he sucked my skin. Out of nowhere, he pinched one of my nipples and I moaned so loudly, that I had to pray that my next-door neighbors were not home. My walls aren't that thick you know.