THANK YOU!!!

Hiii~

Thank you so much for reading After School! I'm really happy that you guys made it this far.

I wasn't sure if anyone would actually give my not-so-perfect book a read, but I'm amazed to have reached 6K reads. I really appreciate it.

I can't believe this stretched out to be 40+ chapters. I was thinking of finishing it at 20 lol.

I struggled in coming up with original characters that's why I just based the main ones off of me. Soobin is me till high school and Yeonjun is the current me.

Growing up, I trained to be a professional swimmer like Soobin but things changed and sadly I couldn't pursue my dream. And now, I am a student at a medical school, majoring in medicine, like Yeonjun. I still swim, though. Just as a hobby.

Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Heuning Kai are the friends I never had but wanted lol. Kai especially is my favorite.

A lot of things have happened to me in real life (except Yeonjun's struggle and backstory) which I added here.
To make it sound real and convincing, I even used my swim records and achievements for Soobin. I hope you don't find me self-obsessed. I'm just too proud of my swimming career that I sadly had to leave behind.

So, I guess this is where I sign off. It was fun to write After School and read your comments. I'm really glad I decided to work on this idea that randomly popped into my head.

Also, I'm sorry for adding so much smut. I know the book started off as fluff but the last few chapters are full of sex. Hope you didn't mind.

I also want to apologize for all the mistakes I made. This is my first fanfiction and I'm pretty sure I made loads of spelling and grammatical errors. I'll improve for sure.

Lastly, to everyone who read, whether just one chapter or the whole thing, I really love each one of you. I hope we will meet again with a new book maybe. (If you want, then check out Cherry Blossoms, my latest Yeonbin ff)

Don't forget to drink your water and love yourself.

Lots of love,
Ami<3