Chapter-17

Soobin POV

I was busy completing my laps and didn't notice the black-haired boy enter through the main door. He must have been standing there for a while now because when I stopped to catch my breath, he quickly spoke up, "Hi Soobin. Why did you call me here?"

I looked up and was met with Yeonjun hyung's curious black eyes. I smiled at him, "Hey Yeonjun. Since when have you been watching me?"

"5 minutes. Now tell me why we are here instead of studying in the library?"

He looked annoyed but there was a hint of excitement in his voice.

"I thought it would be fun to ditch studies today. Besides, you deserve a break, Mr. Tutor."

The truth is, I overheard his friends talking about Yeonjun hyung working non-stop for the past week. I couldn't catch the details but I knew he was tired and needed a relaxing break.

"Whatcha thinking about?" For a second Yeonjun hyung spaced out before snapping back to reality.

"Nothing. A break you say? Sure, why not? What do you have in mind?"

"Well," I climbed out of the pool where my bag was hanging and pulled out my spare swimming trunks, and handed them to him.
"Change into these"

"You want me to get in the pool?" He asked, pointing towards me and then at the pool and then at himself.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"What if someone sees me? You know that students aren't allowed don't you?"

"Today is a day off. Besides, no one comes here after school except for me and Beomgyu."

Yeonjun hyung seemed to be contemplating everything even after my reassurance.

"Come on Yeonjun trust me. It's fine. Now go and change"
He mumbled a 'fine' before walking over to the changing rooms.

.
5 minutes later, he walked out looking extremely adorable and flustered. His build is lean and skinny. In fact too skinny to be considered healthy. His body is almost 80% legs which made him look way too sexy. His skin is white and smooth but what bothered me were the cuts and burn marks on his hands and feet. I wanted to ask Yeonjun hyung what exactly happened last week but he spoke up before me.

"Do I look weird?" He questioned.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"You were staring at me so I thought I looked bad"

"I was staring cause you look absolutely beautiful"
Damn Soobin, what the heck was that? I mentally face-palmed myself for spouting things that aren't supposed to be said out loud. Yeonjun hyung's eyes widened and I noticed the slight red tint on his cheeks. Did I just make him blush?

"Umm, thanks I guess"

"Yeah. Now come on, jump in"

"No way! I'm not good at swimming and what if-"
before he could finish his sentence, I picked him up bridal style and started walking towards the pool.

"Yah Choi Soobin! Put me down this instant!" He shrieked, trying to look threatening.
I just laughed at him. He sure is cute.

"Don't you dare throw me in the water"

"Who said anything about throwing you in?" I smirked when I saw him visibly panic. I was loving the sight in front of me.

"Wha-"

Splash

Rather than just throwing Yeonjun hyung, I jumped with him.

"What the heck Soobin? You want to kill me?" He was gasping for air, eyeing me angrily.
I could just chuckle at him. Gosh, he is so adorable.