Chapter-33

Note: it's just 2 gay dudes chilling in this chapter. If it makes you uncomfy, skip please because it won't affect Yeonbin's storyline.

Taehyun POV

It's been a month since we started dating. A month of almost zero physical contact. I assumed Beomgyu hyung to be the forward one out of the two of us, but that guy even refused to hold hands at times. Even when Kai pointed out the 2 feet gap between us, hyung just shrugged it off as if he wasn't bothered by it. My friends and I thought that maybe he didn't want to out us and maybe that's why he avoided any physical touch with me but we were proven wrong when his whole gang had started acknowledging me as his boyfriend. So why is he not being all clingy with me? And what hurts more is that Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung aren't even dating yet, still, their hands are always interlocked. Why can't Beomgyu hyung be all clingy with me like other couples??? Does he even like me??

Today is our 1-month anniversary and Beomgyu hyung would be here any minute. Today is the day, I'll confront him. Yes, Taehyun, today we will find out whether he actually likes me or not.

"Taehyun-ah, your friend is here" 

I hopped out of my bed and climbed down the stairs, to our living room where a very wet Beomgyu hyung was smiling at me.
My mom brought a towel for him to wipe his wet hair and went into the kitchen to make something hot for him.

"Is it raining?"

"Yeah, sorry Tae. I don't think it's a good idea for a picnic" he looked down, smile faltering.

He looked so cute with his silver locks plastered on his forehead but before I could reach out and pinch his cheeks, my mom came back with two mugs of steaming hot chocolate.

"Here you go. Taehyun, take your friend to your room and lend him some clothes. We don't want him to catch a cold right?" My mom said, patting his head. 

"Come on hyung, I'll show you my room"
I reached out to hold his hand but he withdrew and silently followed me upstairs. He didn't smile or even look at me the entire time I picked up an outfit for him or even after he had changed and was sitting on my bed. I could feel the tension growing, so I spoke up.

"Beomie? You okay?"

He nodded and continued playing with the strings of his pants. My clothes fit him almost perfectly and I had to say, he looked very cute.

"Then look at me"

He did and I saw the hint of sadness in his eyes.
"You didn't tell her about me?" He said, very quietly.

"About us? Yeah, not now"

"She knows you like guys, right?"

"Yeah, it was her who helped me figure out my sexuality actually"

"Oh"

Silence fell over. You see, Beomgyu hyung told his mom that we were dating within ten days. I was shocked when he introduced me as his boyfriend that day she came to pick him up. And that's when I promised him that I will also let my mom know about him but I had no idea how to bring up this topic. Yeah, she knows I like boys, and she is cool about it, but this is my first ever relationship and to be honest, I have no clue where to even start.

"For how long will you keep me a secret?" It was him who broke the silence this time.

"I don't know. Maybe till I feel sure about us?"
Okay, I dropped the bomb, that too at the wrong time! Heck Taehyun, he was already feeling down, why would you say that?

Beomgyu hyung's face instantly fell and I saw the sadness grow in his eyes. He stopped playing with his pants and just stared at me as if I said something horrible. Which I did, sadly.