Chapter-43

Not a regular smut chapter

Time skip: 9 months- April

I knocked on the staff room door twice before entering. The smell of paper and coffee filled my nostrils. The room looked the same as it did three years ago. My eyes scanned the white room and landed on the man I had wanted to meet today.

I walked over to his table and smiled before calling out his name.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" he turned his head to look at me and smiled upon realizing who I was.

"Yeonjun! How are you? It's been so long since I last saw you" he motioned for me to take a seat across from him and offered to get me a cup of coffee, which I politely declined.

"I am fine sir. You look handsome as ever" That's true. He looked the same just his hair was different now. He had died his blonde hair black now and truth to be told, he looked hot.

"You are too sweet. Tell me, how is it going"

"Great, Sir. I just finished second year and had a break so I decided to meet you."

He nodded, "I'm glad you did. And how are your studies going? Medicine is tough right?"

"It is tiring and I barely get free time to hang out with Soobin" I admitted.

"Soobin? Choi Soobin? The kid you were tutoring in third year? You guys are friends?"

I blushed before answering. "We are dating actually. He is my boyfriend" oh God why was this so embarrassing to say.

"Well, that's amazing! I am happy for the two of you" he smiled, showing his dimples that reminded me of my boyfriend.

"Thank you, Sir"

After a while of catching up and talking about various things, I decided to tell him why I came here.

"Mr. Kim, I wanted to say thank you. If it wasn't for you, I don't know how I would have survived here alone. Thank you for taking care of me."
I bowed down as much as I could while sitting.

Mr. Kim patted my head, "Yeonjun you don't have to say thank you. I am your teacher, of course I would help you. Doesn't matter how old you get, my doors are always open for you."

This made me emotional. I stood up and bowed again, a proper 90⁰. "Thank you, Sir."

"I am proud of you Yeonjun"

With a last goodbye, I walked out of the staff room, feeling extremely happy. I was lucky to have a teacher like Mr. Kim.

.
I decided it would be fun to surprise Soobin by showing up unexpectedly at his pool. For the past week, their coach had been making them practice for double the time, meaning less time for the two of us to spend together, and this annoyed Soobin. He would come home dead tired and then pass out on the couch, not being able to even walk to our bedroom. I know it's hard and so, I walked to his academy to cheer him up.

I waited outside the glass doors when a red-haired boy walked out, drying his hair. He was pretty, beautiful actually. His face looked as if it was sculpted making him resemble a statue.

"Hi Yeonjun" he greeted me. I have met him once before, maybe three months back when I attended Soobin's competition.

"Hi, Yeosang. What's up?"

"Great. By the way, if you are waiting for Soobin, then you can just go in. Coach isn't here today and he is the only one left with laps"

"Thanks" I pushed the doors open and walked inside, trying not to make any noise. I found Soobin still practicing. He didn't seem to have noticed me so I just stood beside the benches, watching him swim.