20K SPECIAL!

Choi Yeonjun was scared. He was nervous. He was terrified.
He stood in front of the full-length mirror and fixed his tie for the hundredth time this hour.

"Can't you sit still for just thirty minutes?" Taehyun rolled his eyes at his best friend who was pacing the room nonstop.

"Yeah, it's just a wedding. Take it easy man" Kai added.

Wedding. Yes, today was Yeonjun's wedding. After being in a relationship for the last 10 years, Choi Yeonjun was finally getting married to the love of his life.

He dusted his milk-white suit one last time before sitting next to his friend who was busy doing some work on his laptop. Taehyun was an architect major. After college, he went to America to finish his master's and at the moment, the poor boy was busy writing a test that was due in fifteen minutes. Screw time zones because Beomgyu would get so frustrated at times because he was unable to facetime his boyfriend whenever he wanted to.

"Waah Soobin hyung looks really good" Kai exlaimed and showed his phone to Taehyun who nodded in approval. "You scored big Junie hyung"

"Show me show me show me" Yeonjun pleaded but Kai just laughed and put his phone back in his pocket.

"No mister. You gotta wait" he smirked.

Yeonjun pouted. He really wants to see how hot his soon-to-be husband is looking on their wedding day.

"I better go and check up on the guests. Beomgyu said half of them have already arrived" Heuning Kai got up and walked out of the door.

It was very new to see his friend grow up to be the responsible young man he is today. Kai used to be Yeonjun's baby, he still is, but over the years, he had matured a lot. Both Taehyun and Kai were in their twenties, pursuing their dream careers. Okay, maybe not Kai. That kid was a freelance photographer who traveled around the world to capture pictures for books and magazines. Yeonjun had asked him to get a permanent job with a magazine label or in some firm but he declined. Kai doesn't plan on settling on one thing. He wants to experience everything this world has to offer him.

"You okay there?" Taehyun closed his laptop and scooted closer to his hyung who seemed to have a lot on his mind. "Wanna talk?"

"I don't know Tae. I feel weird" Yeonjun said. "I don't know if I'm good enough for Soobin. What if he gets sick of me and leaves? I'm scared my marriage won't last long"

Taehyun listened to his friend's worries calmly. It was normal for people to have bad thoughts on their wedding day but Yeonjun was getting a bit too negative.

"Soobin loves you. All he wants is to stay with you"

"I know but-"

"Relax hyung. Take a deep breath okay? You guys love each other. I know Soobin would never leave you." He reassured his friend.

"Thanks, Tae" Yeonjun smiled, feeling less nervous than he was before.

"I'm sure Soobin is chilling in the next room" Taehyun chuckled. "He must be playing Genshin with Beom"

....

Well, Taehyun was partly right. Someone was definitely playing Genshin but it wasn't Soobin. It was his fiance, Choi Beomgyu. The now black-haired man was sitting crossed-legged on the couch without caring about the creases that would soon appear on his red suit and mindlessly carried on with his game, very conveniently ignoring his best friend who was having a mental breakdown in one corner.

"BEOMGYU" Soobin called out to his friend who refused to pay any attention to him. "Bro I need you"

Beomgyu sighed and got up to look at his buddy who was actually on the verge of tears.