Chapter-42

Time skip: 8 months- July

Choi Soobin tapped his foot angrily while waiting for me outside my college gate. He looked pissed. And if I'm not wrong, the reason behind the scowl on his face was the purple-haired boy who clung onto my arm while talking loudly. Jung Wooyoung, my newfound friend was telling me about the new movie he watched yesterday. We are the same age and instantly clicked.

"I'll text you later Wooyoung"

"Cool. Bye Yeonjun" Wooyoung waved at me and walked in the opposite direction.

"Hi, Soobin. Did you wait for long?" I slung my arm around his neck and gave him a peck.

"Who was that?" He sounded so sour and angry.

"Wooyoung. We have anatomy and chemistry together."

He watched the small figure of Wooyoung in the distance and frowned. A smile crept its way on my lips upon realizing that Soobin must be jealous.

"Chill babe. He has a boyfriend"

"Then why was he clinging onto you? I seriously didn't like it Jun"

"Geez, stop being jealous" I pinched his cheeks.

"How can I not be? He gets to be with you for almost half of the day. I wish I had enough brains then I would've followed you even in college" he pouted and I kid you not Soobin pouting is the cutest thing in this whole world.

"Aww but I like swimmer Soobin who goes to the best sports academy better. Do you know how much I always flaunt you?"

His cheeks reddened when I mentioned his academy. Last year, Soobin and Beomgyu participated again in the national tournament and both ended up on the merit list. Now the Choi best friends go to the National Sports Academy, the dream sports university of athletes. I'm happy that these two get to stick together once again.

"When will you come back home today?"

"Around 8? I'll try to leave early" he took my hand and started walking to the bus station.

"Just go and have fun Soobin. When was the last time you went out with your friends?"

"I don't know. I don't want to leave you" I blushed when he said this.

I saw the bus coming that would take Soobin to Gangnam, the place he would be meeting his high school swim team.

"I'll see you later tonight. Bye, love you" I quickly kissed him on the lips and waved at him. He climbed inside looking dazed, which was an after effect of my kiss obviously, but still managed to smile and waved back at me.

I took off towards home. Our home. Last year, after my parents gave me money to spend, I decided to move to a better place. It's a bit far away from my previous apartment but the reason why I chose this neighborhood was that Soobin's academy was just walking distance from here. I remember the day when I asked him to move in with me was the same day he got his acceptance letter. He was so happy that day, I still remember he won't shut up about sharing a place with me for almost a week after.

Our home is big as compared to my previous apartment. There are two big bedrooms, one of which has been converted into a study room plus a small home library all thanks to my boyfriend. He even displayed his trophies and medals beside my bookshelf. Next is our room with a huge bed and 2 cupboards, one for summer clothes and the other for winter.

Soobin brought his old TV and set it in the living room along with an Xbox. The couch and the bean bags make the vibes cozy. His parents spent a lot on buying furniture for us and I'm thankful because half of my dad's savings were spent on the house deposit. It's true that my dad gave a lot to me, but I still work part-time during weekends to pay the rent and that's what Soobin doesn't like. He wanted to help me but as the good boyfriend I am, I always make sure he is practicing rather than worrying. In return, he makes sure I'm happy and spoils me all the time.