Chapter-29

Note: Do read chapters 27 and 28 before proceeding, thank you~

"YEONJUN HYUNG"

I was peacefully reading a book and munching on a cheese sandwich when Kai's loud voice pierced my ears. I looked up to see Kai marching towards me with a confused Taehyun trailing behind.

"What's up?"

"DO YOU KNOW THAT TAEHYUN IS PREGNANT?"

He screamed at the top of his lungs. The chatter of students in the cafeteria instantly died down and all heads turned in our direction to know what was happening. What the heck?

"Shut up Kai! I told you it's not like that!"

"DON'T SPEAK TO ME, YOU FILTHY CHILD. I CAN'T BELIEVE I RAISED YOU TO PULL SHIT LIKE THIS ONE DAY!"

"Guys? Can we go somewhere else and talk?" I gestured to the students watching our drama unfold in front of their eyes. How embarrassing.

I picked up my book and the half-eaten sandwich and dragged Heuning Kai and a very red Taehyun away from the stares.

.
"Okay, now you talk" we were outside, in the school playground.

"I just told you. Taehyun is pregnant!"

"Shut up for once! I'm not pregnant!"

"Cut the crap guys. Kai, let me talk to Tae." I pointed at the boy before continuing, "You, speak"

Taehyun trembled and bit his lip, "I swear I'm not pregnant"

"Of course you are not! Now spill" I had a hunch but I wanted Taehyun to tell us on his own.

"Okay so yesterday after we all left the gym, Beomgyu hyung took me someplace and," he looked down and played with the hem of his shirt, "H-he just-" he was cut abruptly by a very energetic person who came running and wrapped his arms around Taehyun's waist.

"Hello, Guys! What are you talking about?"

"We were just discussing Taehyun's pregnancy," Kai said rolling his eyes.

"W-what? Tae you are pregnant? Since when?" Beomgyu looked confused and gently patted Taehyun's belly.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys? I SAID I'M NOT PREGNANT!" Taehyun was raging with anger and I don't blame him. Why do my friends think that a boy can get pregnant? This isn't some kind of mpreg fanfiction, is it?

"Calm down, babe. I was kidding" Beomgyu smiled gently.
Wait, what did he just call Taehyun?

"May I know what's happening between the two of you exactly? What's with these nicknames?"

"He is my boyfriend" Beomgyu stated simply. Okay, that escalated quickly.

"And you didn't tell us, Tae?"

"I was trying to but Kai won't let me talk! He just made up this shit when I started telling him about Beomie hyung"

The three of us just looked at the youngest of us, who was smirking. This kid, seriously.

"Okay so now that Taehyun isn't pregnant-"

"Shut up Yeonjun hyung!"

"Sorry. So now that no one is pregnant, and Beomgyu and Taehyun are dating, can we please go back in? I'm hungry" I said and everyone nodded in agreement.

.
"Are you serious? He did all that for you?" Kai gasped.

"Yes, he did! Isn't it romantic?"

"Omg Yes! I didn't like Beomgyu hyung at all but after knowing what he did for you, he totally earned my respect"

"That's good because you will be seeing him a lot from now on and I don't want any kind of tension between the two of you"

"Relax, will you? Btw, did you guys kiss?"

"No! It's too early for that!"

"You guys are no fun. Hey Yeonjun hyung, how was your date with Soobin hyung?"

We were walking towards the library after classes ended. I had to stay there for another two hours with Soobin and my friends just decided to drop me off.

"What date? It wasn't a date" I blushed and Kai wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"You can't lie to us. Say, did something spicy happen?"

"We were at an animal cafe! What do you think we did?"

"I don't know, maybe making out behind the puppies?" Taehyun and Kai roared with laughter, slapping their thighs.

Oh my God, this was so embarrassing. And as if on cue, a tall guy walked towards us and smiled in greeting.

"Hey guys"

"Hi Soobin hyung~," Kai said, intentionally dragging the 'g' in the hyung.

"You are early," I said, looking away from my friends who were a giggling mess.

"I am done for today. Oh and hyung, I need your help with this new physics assignment." He showed me a sheet of paper.

"Okay, no problem. You settle down and I'll come in a moment"

He smiled at us one last time and went in. As soon as Soobin was out of earshot, my friends started laughing hysterically.

"You guys totally have a crush on each other. I ship!" Kai announced.

"Shut up, it's not like that" I could feel my face heating up.

"Don't lie. Your face says otherwise" Taehyun laughed, before running away.

"Come back here you shits. I swear I'll smack your ass"

"I'll let Soobin hyung know about this smacking ass thing. I'm sure he would love it" Kai said before he and Taehyun disappeared around the corner.

Ah, my innocent ears. Since when did they grow up so much to realize these things? And why were they so observant?

I just shook my head, trying to get rid of the blush that wasn't leaving my face.
I guess I do have a crush on Choi Soobin.

________________________________________

I think Wattpad is messing up my update notifications. Please make sure you read the chapters in order, otherwise, the story won't make any sense.

Happy 3k btw💚

Lots of love<3