Chapter 4

The system team is crazy, Lin Mengmeng feels that she is not crazy yet, so she wouldn't do such shameless things as soon as she came up.

    Kick the man Xiao Jiji(balls)?

    Is it really okay to come up so crazy? !

    "Host, aren't you afraid? The male lead is right in front of you. You can cause 10,000 critical strikes on him with one kick and leave a deep shadow on his life. Why don't you act?" System 38740 The whole light dumpling is angry, "Host, you are too unprofessional, this system is very disappointed with you! You must remember, you are a vicious female partner !" "Tch..." Lin Mengmeng turned to his heart.

    SHe rolled her eyes and said, "you think I'm stupid? believe it or not if I let the male lead become an eunuch today, I have to go to jail tomorrow to spend my old age ?" System 38740: "..."

    "Now is a society under the rule of law, and vicious female partners must also obey Ji Shoufa, otherwise she will be taken away by the police uncle, OK?

The water flows long, dear , this is the principle of being a person, you don’t understand." System 38740: "..."

It sounds reasonable, but... I always feel like something. It's weird, something is wrong.

    "That's it..." System 38740 doesn't understand the principles of being a human being, but it will remind you, "Just tell me, how do you plan to deal with the male lead."

    "...Um." Lin Mengmeng was a little bit distressed. White fingers scratched his chin, looked at the little Xie Yi who was standing in front of her with his head slightly tilted and looked back at her. He looked a little cute, and said with some uncertainty, "Well, hurting someone blatantly is easy to give yourself to If you enter the police station, maybe I'll be more cryptic."

    "For example?"

    "For example...Hey, you all know that my IQ is not good enough, and you still ask me like this. Isn't this embarrassing me?" Lin Mengmeng is confident Said, "I just wore a book, and I still need a few days to think about it. After I think about the plan, no matter what the poison, no food, sued, planted and framed, or stabbed a knife in the back. , Don’t worry, I will arrange it without exposing myself!"

    "..." System 38740 suddenly felt relieved, and said with relief, "Host, it turns out that you are not, not vicious or not shameless, you are just shameless and vicious more obscure and circuitous, you are awesome!"

    Poisoning, complaining, stabbing a knife What? The 250G data it collects is also included! It sounds scary, very scary!    

Lin Mengmeng, who didn't think she was being praised, said, "...

Dear , you know too much!" Lin Mengmeng and System 38740 were talking in their minds, while Cheng Yao had been waiting for her response.

    Such silence is a big test for Cheng Yao. In her opinion, Lin Mengmeng wanted to give her a good start, just to let her know who she was and to embarrass her.

    After all, her current identity is Lin Mengmeng's stepmother, replacing Lin Mengmeng's mother.

    Just when Cheng Yao's pleasing smile on her face was about to last, the little girl sitting on the sofa was finally looking at her.

    "All right, then trouble Auntie." Lin Mengmeng said.

    "I'll go right away." Cheng Yaoyang chuckled with Lin Mengmeng's approval and immediately went to the kitchen to work.

    The Lin family had always hired a nanny before, and the family often made purchases, and the refrigerator on the opposite side was full. There is no shortage of fresh fruits, rice, noodles, grains and oil. There are also many high-end ingredients that Cheng Yao can use at will. It only depends on how well her cooking skills are.