Chapter 20

In the three years of junior high school, Lin Mengmeng had Xie Yi, a super big cheating device, as a tutor. Her grades have always been top-notch, and she belongs to the type with excellent academic performance.

The teacher likes not to talk, and the relationship with the classmates is also very good.

Even though she inevitably makes people feel speechless and even angry when she scores negative emotion points, as long as she is puzzled by her pair of watery eyes, all the dissatisfaction disappears in an instant.

--Lin Mengmeng looks so beautiful, surely not on purpose!

--If you think she was deliberate, it must be an illusion, they are wrong!

--Correct!

Yan Gou's world is so simple.

Of course, Lin Mengmeng is not a careless person. The imported chocolates and exquisite hairpins that Lin Hongda brings back from abroad will be distributed to the little sisters around her.

Although boys don't receive such good treatment,...she would occasionally smile at them.

She smiled so beautifully, it's cheaper for them!

At this graduating class party, the classmates unanimously asked Lin Mengmeng not to be absent. Lin Mengmeng is so kind, how could he disappoint my friends?

A little lively, there will be more opportunities to earn points!

Parting from Xie Yi, Lin Mengmeng walked briskly to the school gate and joined her little sisters.

"Really graduated."

Before leaving, Lin Mengmeng sighed while looking at the beautiful campus behind him.

"Yes." Jiang Jiaxi also sighed with emotion, "I have insisted on not having a relationship for the past three years. It is really amazing! When I go to high school, I must find a boyfriend!"

Lin Mengmeng squinted at her: " It's as if you can successfully fall in love without persisting..."

Jiang Jiaxi: "..."

The other little sisters: " Hahahahaha !"

[You received points from Jiang Jiaxi, +555]

...

"Lin! Meng! Meng!" Jiang Jiaxi endured and endured, and rushed towards Lin Mengmeng without screaming, rubbing her face with both hands. "Jiang Jiaxi is the most beautiful in the world", or I won't forgive you!"

Lin Mengmeng is fearless in order to score points. Even if her face is deformed, she is still strong. The vague voice said: "Then you still don't forgive me, I can't say this as long as I look in the mirror, after all, I'm so beautiful."

Jiang Jiaxi was very angry: "Ahhh, bite you!" The

others Beginning to pull the frame, the plastic flower sisterhood was fully displayed for a time.

"Okay, okay, don't squeeze Mengmeng's face, I will ask her to brush her face for a discount when we check out later."

"That's right, it's too late to clean up this guy after the checkout ." wanted to kill her, but now is not the time ah! broad daylight attack, police arrested his uncle how to do! "

" ...... "

little sisters rushes to mediate or fuel, fooling around , The crisp laughter attracted the attention of many passersby, secretly admiring the youth is good.