Chapter 30

Lin Mengmeng didn't sleep long in the audio-visual room.

After Xie Yi left, Wang sao, who had been following the two of them, saw that she hadn't been upstairs for a long time, worried about her, and went to the video room to look for her. When she found her sleeping deeply on the sofa, she was relieved and called her to wake up, and let her go to the room to sleep distressedly.

"The same is true for your child. If you are sleepy, wash and go to bed. Why do you fall asleep here?" "Aunt Wang..." Lin Mengmeng rubbed his nanny's hand, to this aunt who has been taking care of her. The feelings are much deeper than Cheng Yao, the so-called stepmother.

"Okay, go to bed."

"Yeah." Lin Mengmeng responded and asked suddenly, "Yes, Aunt Wang, what's going on today? Why is Xie Yi moving away suddenly?"

"Me too. I don't know, I heard Mr. Lin lose his temper, and then said that he is going to divorce."

"..." LinMengmeng rubbed his head, "Okay." Wang's wife didn't know that it's normal for her internal affairs, but her father was not. Someone who puts this kind of private matter away.

She knew that even if she asked directly, she couldn't tell why. The greatest possibility is to be sent away by Lin Hongda in a few words.

As a big-hearted person, Lin Mengmeng did not rush to find Lin Hongda to plead for Xie Yi.

She is not stupid. After getting along with each other in the past few years, she has gradually discovered that Xie Yi is a capable and thoughtful person, very independent, and very demanding of personal space.

For a person with such a personality, it may not be a terrible thing for him to leave the Lin family, but like a fish into the water, more free.

Time flies, and school will start soon.

Lin Mengmeng, under Jiang Linfeng's righteous and strong request, went to the station to send him to university... The car made a circle around the station gate, no one got off, and a minute later turned around and drove to the university town in the same city.

"You said, you are going to college here at home, why do you have to come to the station and make a round?"

Jiang Linfeng pushed his sunglasses triumphantly, with a smug look on his face: "Do you think I don't want to go to college outside? It's not my brother and my mother. They worry about me, miss me, and keep me going to school locally, hey... People are too popular, and this is the distress."

"..." Lin Mengmeng had a black line, "It's because you didn't have enough scores in the college entrance examination and refused to go abroad, so you can only study in this province, right?"

Brother Jiang Linfeng said that day It's an exaggeration. In fact, his score in the college entrance examination is not 250, which is slightly more than 250. It is not a lot to exceed the second level. He also refused to study abroad. To be on the safe side, he applied for a university in the province with lower admission requirements.

"Do I refuse to go abroad for my own sake? No, I'm so chic and suave. I don't want my strong body and handsome appearance to make a foreign little girl cheaper!"

"Then who do you want to be cheaper? Sister Zhang from the farmer's market? "

Who is Big Sister Zhang?"

"The boss of the pork stall."

Jiang Linfeng: "..."

[You received points from Jiang Linfeng, +99999]