Chapter 36

"Why are you here?" Jiang Linfeng spoke first.

"I can't be here, can you?" Xie Yi asked not to be outdone, and asked in a cold voice, "Mengmeng needs me to tutor her, and you... If I remember correctly, your college entrance examination score is two hundred and five?"

Two hundred and five naturally cannot be. Two hundred and five, but Jiang Linfeng was too embarrassed to emphasize his own results to prove anything, because no matter what scores are not enough in front of Xie Yi, a Xueshen, to be able to say it will only make himself like a joke.

But Jiang Linfeng also has his own way of counterattack.

When Xie Yi and Lin Mengmeng were studying in the study, he watched TV series patiently in the living room to pass the time without disturbing them. When the two of them finished their study tonight and Xie Yi was about to go back to school, he started to make trouble.

With a smirk at the corner of his lips, he stretched out his hand to embrace Lin Mengmeng's shoulders, leaning most of his body against her, as if holding her in his arms: "Xie Yi, go, I won't go, I'll go. There is no place to sleep. You have a guest room here anyway, can you take me in for one night."

Lin Mengmeng's house is a large flat floor with hardcover. Apart from the study and gymnasium, there are four bedrooms. Lin Mengmeng lives in the master bedroom by herself, and she asked Wang's wife to clean up the second bedroom for Xie Yi.

Unexpectedly, before Xie Yi lived, Jiang Linfeng wanted to "get on the ground first."

Lin Mengmeng think this is trivial: "Sure, no problem, Yi small room packed up had had, you would be asleep at night it if you are hungry, you can make a Wangsao help cook supper.."

There Wang sao is watching here, Jiang Linfeng living here does not count as two people being alone, at least Lin Hongda can't jump.

Xie Yi froze after changing his shoes.

Hearing Jiang Linfeng's shameless request, and hearing Lin Mengmeng's agreement without hesitation, his deep black eyes instantly condensed a layer of frost.

...He didn't want to leave either.

Putting down the book in his hand, he didn't find any reason, but looked at Lin Mengmeng lightly, "My room, I want to sleep by myself."

Lin Mengmeng: "..." For the

first time, Xie Yi was in front of her. With a somewhat willful expression, she found it novel and couldn't help but want to laugh, forgetting to respond to him the first time.

Xie Yi only smiled when she saw her, pursed her lips, and called her: "Sister."

"..." Lin Mengmeng wanted to laugh more and rubbed his head, "Okay, you sleep in your bed first. Then. ...You two should sleep in the same room tonight."

"I won't!" Jiang Linfeng jumped immediately.

Although Xie Yi didn't say anything, it was not difficult to see from his contemptuous eyes that he was also very repulsive of Lin Mengmeng's arrangement.

Lin Mengmeng smiled: "If you don't want to live, you can go out and turn left to find a hotel."

Jiang Linfeng: "..."

Xie Yi: "..."

Then there is no need.

Live and live!

When Jiang Linfeng and Xie Yi wanted to stay overnight, Wang sao had no objection, and she smiled and prepared supper for them.

Xie Yi is a child she has taken care of for several years. She has good character and learning. It is natural to live with her sister. As for Jiang Linfeng, how could such a handsome and polite child be a bad person?