Chapter 29

Xie Yi's current state made Lin Mengmeng very worried.

At this moment, she forgot that she was a vicious female partner, and what she did was to make the boy in front of him feel frustrated and make him painful and desperate to destroy the world... She just thought, his biological mother treated him this way. , He must be sad.

And she can't just watch him sad.

At least not right now.

Hearing Lin Mengmeng asking herself, Xie Yi finally had a reaction. He raised his dark, non-emotional eyes to look at her, and then nodded insignificantly.

"What about me?" Cheng Yao said anxiously.

Lin Mengmeng glanced at her: "You can stay here and wait for Xie Yi, or you can go by yourself."

Cheng Yao: "..." In

recent years, Lin Mengmeng has grown bigger and bigger, and her delicate and beautiful appearance makes her look Like a proud princess, she was unattainable, and her aura became more and more victorious, much stronger than the little girl she had seen back then.

When Lin Mengmeng opened her mouth, she licked her lips twice to refute, but...in the end she didn't dare.

Withdrawing his gaze indifferently, Lin Mengmeng didn't mean to waste energy on her anymore. She stepped forward and took Xie Yi's hand, just like he did when he was a child, leading him forward.

Farther and farther away from Cheng Yao.

The night fell.

In the villa, the street lamps arranged occasionally a few meters were on, and some small mosquitoes rushed toward the lampshade, trying to get close to the warm light source.

Lin Mengmeng led Xie Yi around a shade of trees and walked into the sun room of the villa.

The sun room is built on the outer wall of the villa. The other three sides are glass walls. Rows of flower stands are placed against the glass walls, and pots of green plants are placed on them.

There is also a flower stand made of charcoal grilled wood on the outside wall of the villa. Climbing roses grow very well on it. When it blooms, one wall will be very beautiful.

"Sit down." Lin Mengmeng asked Xie Yi to sit down on the wicker chair, poured two cups of scented tea and asked him, "What's going on today?"

Xie Yi's lips stretched.

Lin Mengmeng raised her eyes to look at him: "I was wrong yesterday. I didn't ask you why you and Jiang Linfeng had a conflict, so I trained you first, but...some things, I don't think I was wrong. Jiang Linfeng kept your hands on you. , He didn't treat you as a mortal enemy, so you have to deal with him appropriately. Multiple friends are better than making enemies, what do you think?"

"Of course, I'm not right. I didn't ask you why, but you were left alone. When you left it on the street, you must have been very sad at the time, feeling that no one was on your side. Later, I was not able to find you. I was really worried and regretted."

"I was very angry when I found that you went home alone. I thought I would scold you again when I came back, but now...Xie Yi, I really feel that as long as you are in peace, it will be fine."

Lin Meng Meng said this, and Xie Yi suddenly looked up at her, her eyes that were originally stagnant water began to glow with stars, like the sparkling moonlight on the sea at night.