Chapter 5

Lin Mengmeng's eyes lit up.

    She knows exactly what virtue she is. She has never done anything harmful to society, but she is not a person with great love. When she has time to be the savior of Chuanshu, she prefers Ge Youtan to swipe her phone on the sofa.

    The reason why she agreed to bind to the system is that she has no choice to survive, and the second is that her character is a super rich second generation!

    The rich second generation is okay, food, clothing, housing and transportation are extremely desperate, and the spiritual life is sensual.

    The premise of all this is to have a good father, a great backer!

    Lin Mengmeng knew the plot and was prepared for the arrival of the male lead and stepmother. The surprise and defense she showed were for Cheng Yao to see. But if it were the original owner, suddenly a stepmother and step-brother broke into her life, and she would definitely be caught off guard.

    Lin Hongda loves the original owner so much, he must explain this, and also explain some things about the original owner.

    This call was expected by Lin Mengmeng.

    Cheng Yao also saw Lin Hongda's call. She looked at Lin Mengmeng and stopped talking, but Lin Mengmeng didn't mean to gossip with her, and went straight upstairs in the gentle eyes she tried to show.

    As soon as the call was connected, Lin Hongda cautiously went straight to the subject: "Mengmeng, I looked at the surveillance at home and found that Cheng Yao, oh, it is your Aunt Cheng and her son who have already arrived at our house. That... what do you think? How is Aunt Cheng, do you like her?"

    Lin Mengmeng brewed her emotions for a while, and cried weakly, "Dad, what's the matter? Why did you get married suddenly? you don't want me anymore? Uuuu..."

    She wiped her eyes with her hand. , Tears rippled.

    System 38740 was amazed: "Don't you just need to stare to be an actor? You can cry?! You cry when you cry! You are different from other monsters...people, you are so amazing!"

    Ha ha, Lin Mengmeng crying With a sound, the acting skills almost broke, silently put the cool oil on the wrist behind him.

    Lin Hongda at the other end of the phone was distressed.

    "You are Dad’s daughter, Dad’s most important person, why would Dad not want you? Mengmeng, don’t think about it! Hey, listen to Dad telling you, I..." First set the tone of a daughter slave, and then Lin Hongda Explained my thoughts again.

    First of all, he married Cheng Yao, just with the idea of ​​letting her be a good mother and taking care of Lin Mengmeng with all her heart. There is absolutely no extra feelings.

    Second, the reason why Cheng Yao was chosen is that Cheng Yao's conditions are more suitable.

    Cheng Yao has a cowardly temperament, gentle and easy to get along with, even if she is a little careful thinking, she is still aware of current affairs, not afraid that she will be angry with Lin Mengmeng.

    Two months ago, Cheng Yao had no job, no financial resources, single and divorced and brought another child, and the drunk ex-husband was still haunting her. She had a very difficult life... This was also considered a "weakness."

    When a person wants something, he will be better in control. Coming to the Lin family is a life-saving straw for Cheng Yao. As long as she is not stupid, she will cherish the peaceful days.