Chapter 14

Anyhow, it was also the friendship that was bitten by a dog. Lin Mengmeng felt that she couldn't be an inhumane, vicious female partner who cruelly treated an eight-year-old cub.

After returning to the room, she gave a generous statement to the system 38740: "Isn't it just a once-a-week electric shock? What's so terrible about it?! Come on, I'll treat my head as you burn my head! Let the storm come harder !" The

silver electric light suddenly lit up and instantly blinded Lin Mengmeng's dog's eyes. She quickly closed her stinging eyes and heard a terrifying thunder in her ears.

"Boom!"

"Cracking, crackling!"

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

Lin Mengmeng: "!!!"

"Ah!" Lin Mengmeng, who was smashed by lightning, wore black and gray. A messy explosive head, jumping with anger, "Spicy chicken system, what do you mean?!"

Not to mention her straight and silky hair turned into a chicken coop, and her original white and delicate skin also became charcoal. One hand is gray, and the whole face is estimated to be able to see only one pair of eyes.

System 38740 is very innocent: "You called this system to hack!"

"That's also a week later. Didn't I accumulate enough points this week?"

"Have you forgotten? You bought a small bell on credit today? , I was going to be shocked once."

"That's also an electric shock, isn't it struck by lightning?"

"Ah...hahaha..." System 38740 guilty and laughed, "Excuse me, it may be the first time this system has played an electric shock. , The intensity is not set. "

Play?

Lin Mengmeng cried directly: "You are unskilled in business, I want to complain!"

"Okay, okay, although you don't have a chest, you can still have a broader mind. Don't worry about this little thing with the cute system!" The system 38740 small light group jumped away a bit quickly and waved Waved the chubby hand, "Dear host, this system has gone to the Canyon of Kings to support the battle."

After speaking, he hummed a small song and drifted away.

Lin Mengmeng was so angry that she yelled, "...Wait! What does it mean that I have no chest? I have a big chest, let me tell you!"

Xie Yi heard these words clearly in the next room: "..."

Silently, blushing slightly.

In the Lanshan villa area where the Lin family lives, there are such evil things as mad dogs attacking people. Naturally, it is impossible to be as simple as that.

Even if Lin Mengmeng doesn't pursue it, the people who live here are either rich or expensive. Who doesn't cherish his life?

Furthermore, after learning about this incident from the nanny Wang's wife, Lin Hongda was also very furious, and immediately contacted his friends in China, asking him to deal with the matter properly.

Lin Mengmeng did not deliberately pay attention to the follow-up of this matter, but the next day, that is, when she had breakfast on Monday morning, she listened to Nanny Wang.

It is said that the right arm of the arrogant middle-aged woman was torn off a large piece of meat by her own mad dog. Not only was her image damaged, her hand was also considered half-waste. The middle-aged woman's beloved black dog didn't end well either, and was shot dead on the spot by the police who came after hearing the news.