Chapter 26

"What's wrong with you in family ethics drama at eight o'clock in the evening? The director ate your rice, or the actor robbed you of your money. Why do you look down on others?" When Lin Mengmeng heard this, she was not ashamed and turned directly over. A big white eye can almost lift the top of the plane!

Back then, she was a frequent guest in family ethics dramas, from the young and miserable little wife in her twenties to thirties, to the poor little who was abused by her stepmother at the age of fifteen or six.

"..."

Good men don't fight women unless they want to be beaten.

Jiang Linfeng clenched a fist and coughed: "Come on, let's continue watching the movie, otherwise the long journey will be too lonely."

He said, he took out a pack of marinated chicken wings from his backpack, and carefully opened the package and handed it to Lin Meng. In front of Meng: "Don't you like this the most? Chew a few, and Brother Garbage will throw it for you."

"Haha!"

Chewing on chicken wings? Lin Mengmeng was so angry that he grabbed his hand and took a bite on his arm. The neat red teeth marks on his white and strong forearms looked particularly conspicuous.

"It hurts you to death!"

Lin Mengmeng was as proud as a cat that smashed a vase while looking at Jiang Linfeng who was grinning.

But...

why is there no negative sentiment value? This guy is really abnormal. Doesn't it hurt even if he is bitten?

Jiang Linfeng: "..."

Although his expression is hideous, he feels a little bit happy in his heart!

The prestigious summer camps Lin Mengmeng signed up for are distinguished, luxurious and low-key. This slogan is comparable to real estate advertisements.

But it's not bad, the tour group is a small group of six people, male and female guides, the whole five-star hotel plus Bentley pick-up, and the service is extremely thorough and detailed from the airport confluence.

The first stop went straight to the capital.

When the plane landed, Lin Mengmeng and a few people came out of the airport and boarded the air-conditioned Bentley.

The car is fully air-conditioned, and the leather seats are cool and comfortable.

When going out on a hot day, the car is also carefully equipped with a small car refrigerator. Seeing that Lin Mengmeng's foreheads were a little sweaty, the female guide immediately took out a can of iced freshly squeezed juice from the refrigerator and handed them to them.

Lin Mengmeng took a sip of fruit juice comfortably and was finally happy.

After all, the boys and girls shared the two cars, and there is no such horrible noise as Jiang Linfeng in this car!

When she was living in the girls' dormitory before the book, a group of curious girls also talked about a bit of color at night. The girls who had no resources were also curious about the small movie, and even encouraged one of them to have a male. The girl of my friend borrowed the computer and looked through her boyfriend's inventory or something...

Just...Speaking of which, she hadn't watched a small movie yet, so she was a little curious.

Although she was suffocated at the beginning and acted disgustingly later, she couldn't help but glance at Jiang Linfeng's laptop, secretly expecting him to force her to look at her twice, so that she could open her eyes.