Chapter 9

When Lin Mengmeng walked to the playground, she heard a noise from under the bleachers of the playground. She walked over with curiosity and found that three or four sixth-grade primary school chickens were bullying a short, thin little poor.

The little poor, who was blocked in front of the wall just below the stand, shrank into a ball, unable to see his appearance, but he was holding a few empty mineral water bottles in his hand, reluctant to put it away, as if he was reluctant to pick up the tattered ones and throw them away. "baby".

The ridicule of the sixth grade primary school chicken also confirmed Lin Mengmeng's guess.

"Look at this dirty and thin monkey, the family is too poor to eat, so he picked up our bottle."

"It's too disgusting! Before he finished drinking the mineral water of Brother Qiang, he put the bottle just like he found Bao. I took it away quietly, I still want to drink the water in it!"

"Such a person, should be beaten!"

"..."

Seeing a campus violence is about to take place, Lin Mengmeng is in a hurry and puts her hand on her lips. He shouted: "Mr. Hao, you come for a walk, too!"

"Damn, go!"

The sound was like a bolt from the blue, scared several sixth-grade elementary school chickens dare not to return, and they scattered.

Teacher Hao is the dean of the school, nicknamed Bingpo Yinzhen Madam Hao, the usual weapon whiteboard marker, gender is male. In terms of scary degree, he said second in school, but no one dared to say first.

Scared away, Lin Mengmeng was going to comfort the poor little bullied. By the way, she taught the child a trick to slap her yin legs. She didn't know how to do it, but when she stepped forward, she met a pair of dark eyes.

"Xie Yi?!"

"Sister."

"..." Lin Mengmeng was shocked like a ghost, "You, why are you here?"

The little poor being bullied turned out to be Xie Yi who will be the best in the future?

Isn't he great?

When asked by Lin Mengmeng, Xie Yi hurriedly hid the mineral water bottle in his hand behind him, bit his lip and stopped talking.

"What's the matter, why are you picking up trash?" Lin Mengmeng asked.

Xie Yi explained: "Mineral water bottles can be sold for money, I... I'm a little hungry, I want to sell it to the garbage pickers outside the school to buy a steamed bun to eat. I... I didn't want to drink the water in the bottle just now, I just wanted to Pour out the water, the bottle...they had already thrown it in the trash can. I didn't steal it."

"You have no food? No, your mother didn't give you living expenses?"

Xie Yi bit her lip.

Lin Mengmeng couldn't believe it and took a deep breath: "You have spent the past few days? Picking up mineral water bottles at noon, and then going to change the steamed buns?"

Xie Yi lowered his head embarrassedly and said nothing, but Lin Meng What else does Moe don't understand?

But this was something she didn't expect.

Although she did not give Xie Yi a cent, and said that she would starve him to death, she gave Cheng Yao 20,000 yuan for living expenses... 20,000 yuan is definitely a small amount compared to 200,000 yuan, but for ordinary people Twenty thousand a month is already a huge income, and at least there is no problem with supporting the basic life of a mother and child.