Chapter 27

The person outside is Xie Yi.

Lin Mengmeng used to be careful, but now she is really confused.

It's so late, why did this person come...

No, didn't he insist on staying home and insisting on not participating in the summer camp? Why is it this time today, suddenly appeared here at night? How did he come?

There were many thoughts in her mind for a moment, Lin Mengmeng's body was faster than her mind, she opened the room anxiously and asked, "Why are you here, who brought you here? You didn't sneak out alone?!"

When asked, Lin Mengmeng suddenly felt that this was not impossible.

Although Xie Yi is two or three years younger than her, he is smart and courageous. He can really do it when he runs away from home alone!

Because of her anxiety, Lin Mengmeng didn't expect that she had just finished the bath and was in a state of going to sleep in her pajamas.

Although the pajamas she wears are cute styles and a lot of fabrics, the silk material outlines her beginning to develop very clearly, and the black pajamas make her exposed skin as delicate as milk.

She just finished taking a shower, her pretty face was full of healthy and beautiful pink, her beautiful apricot eyes were full of water, and some slightly damp black hair like seaweed draped behind her head, making her look a little more than usual. Distinguished and charming, like a demon who just got out of the water.

Inattentive, even if you show your face or frown, you are bewildered.

She looks like this, even Xie Yi who lives under the same roof has never seen her.

"I'm not..." Xie Yi was expressionless, but now, that Junyi's delicate face was dyed red.

He had an impure mind, but now he was hit by this picture, and his mind went blank, and it took several seconds to get his thoughts back.

Settling down, Xie Yi explained: "You are gone, I am bored at home. Suddenly I thought it would be good to participate in the summer camp, so I told my uncle. This time, he arranged for someone to send me over. If you don't believe me, you can. Call to verify with your uncle."

"Oh..." Lin Mengmeng scratched her hair and nodded.

She is quite lazy, she thought it was troublesome to make a phone call for this, but she looked at the time and found that it was already late, so she completely lost her mind.

"Then where do you sleep tonight?" she asked.

"Don't worry, the tour guide arranged for me. The boys have one room per person. I have already opened one room and have a place to sleep. I just come to see you, and then... go back to the room."

"Um...then you Let's go." Lin Mengmeng covered her lips and yawned, her beautiful eyes filled with mist, "I will visit the school tomorrow. It will not be easy to walk such a long distance."

"...OK." Xie Yi nodded.

Lin Mengmeng didn't mean to be polite to him, so she closed the door after speaking. Xie Yi stood outside and looked at the closed door. His anxiety for a whole day finally settled in his chest.

He didn't like the female celebrity pillow she bought him. He didn't like her jokingly and asked him if he liked other young ladies. He liked her and restrained him from falling in love. He didn't allow him to say that other girls were more beautiful than her.

Xie Yi's participation in the summer camp has no effect on the overall plan of the summer camp, but it greatly affects Jiang Linfeng's mood.

Of course, after discovering that Jiang Linfeng, a senior high school graduate, had brazenly participated in some prestigious summer camp, Xie Yi felt even worse and felt that he was on the right side.