Chapter 23

Although he has never received a message from Jiang Linfeng, Lin Mengmeng slept well all night.

When she woke up in the morning, the first thing she did was to pull out the phone to see if Jiang Linfeng had replied to her...

not.

Is that guy unhappy?

Lin Mengmeng pulled her messy hair, hugged her knees and sat on the bed in a daze, a little frustrated.

Thinking of the fact that Jiang Linfeng asked her if she would break up with him yesterday evening, she replied that she would not... She felt a little guilty and felt very sorry.

After making a call, Jiang Linfeng didn't answer it.

Send a message, but still did not reply.

After lingering in the room for a long time, with thoughts in her mind, Lin Mengmeng was a little slouched to go downstairs and ran into Xie Yi at the top of the stairs, who was about to go upstairs.

"Are you up?" Xie Yi looked at her with dark eyes, and glanced calmly, "In a bad mood?" Didn't you just fall in love yesterday?

When you were in love, you looked so bright, why did you linger today?

"It's not bad..." Lin Mengmeng sighed, "Hey, I don't want to say, is there anything to eat at home, I'm so hungry." "Of course there is. Wang sao made you your favorite food. I'm waiting for you to come downstairs."

"Really?" Lin Mengmeng's eyes brightened.

When you are in a bad mood, good food is an unrivaled comfort.

"Yes." Xie Yi nodded.

Lin Mengmeng walked to the restaurant, but he did not go upstairs anymore, but followed behind Lin Mengmeng, helping Wang Sao to give her a face, and pouring her a cup of warm honey water to take care of her well. Comprehensive.

He whirled around her, and from time to time he secretly observed her with his eyes, and stopped talking.

"Have you eaten?" Lin Mengmeng asked him.

"Yes"

"Then you are still following me, and you are all right to work?"

"..." Xie Yi paused and wanted to leave, "Then I'm going up."

"Go, go, you can turn here ." I'm dizzy." Lin Mengmeng waved his hand carelessly.

Xie Yi: "..."

He wanted to ask her about Jiang Linfeng's affairs, but he didn't have such a gossip character, and felt that he had no position to ask. After standing for a while, he still went upstairs.

It's just that a heart is up and down, and I feel anxious.

He feels like a poor dragon, who has worked so hard to find a shining and loveable treasure. This treasure is like a little sun, illuminating his dark and barren life, but he has not yet pulled the treasure. Entering his lair, he was blocked and snatched away by an inexplicable warrior.