Chapter 6

Lin Mengmeng got dressed and walked to open the door, but Cheng Yao was standing outside.

Cheng Yao was very embarrassed, and said softly, "Mengmeng, do you have any smaller, no-wear clothes? I came in a hurry, but when I got home, I found that I didn't bring Xie Yi to change clothes. , And there is no money to buy... Sorry, did I trouble you?"

She quietly looked at Lin Mengmeng who was standing at the door, she didn't know if it was her own illusion, she always felt that she had only disappeared for a while, Lin Meng Meng turned out to look better, and her fair skin was as delicate as white porcelain under the light, as if it would glow.

I don't know if Lin Mengmeng uses any high-end skin care products, so such a small girl will enjoy it.

Compared with her current poverty and embarrassment, Cheng Yao felt very uncomfortable in her heart.

She is a mature and well-informed adult who has to live by courting an eleven-year-old girl. Shouldn't it be her who disciplines Lin Mengmeng and teaches her what is diligence and thrift?

Although Lin Hongda is a big boss worth hundreds of millions, he has a broad vision and is good at doing business, but he really spoils the children in the family. If it were her, she would never give the monthly living expenses to a child, leaving her to toss about.

That's not twenty yuan, it's two hundred thousand!

"What?" Lin Mengmeng raised her voice in disbelief, pulling back Cheng Yao's thoughts, "When you came here, you brought a big suitcase. In such a big suitcase, you didn't even have a set of Xie Yi's clothes?! "

Lin Mengmeng was stunned.

In this society, to be honest, it is really rare to be poor in a big city to the point where you can't even change your clothes in the summer.

When I was in the orphanage, some kind people donated old clothes, and Lin Mengmeng never lacked clothes to wear. When she was self-reliant, she could afford to wear short sleeves worth more than a dozen yuan even if she ate chaff. If you can shop online, it can be cheaper, and there are clothes for a few dollars.

But Xie Yi, the only suit on his body was dirty and torn, and it was too big to fit. It was too poor.

No, it's not just poor, it should be Cheng Yao's mother who doesn't care about him!

Maybe it was Lin Mengmeng's disgusting eyes that were too direct, Cheng Yao blushed and explained: "I bought a lot of my child's clothes. I really not didn't care about him, but most of them were kept at home and didn't bring them out."

"Why not?

" The child's father is a drunkard, and he beats people with a drink. When we divorced, he clamored to kill me and the child with a knife. I...I dare not go back anymore!" Cheng Yao red eyes, "Forget it, Mengmeng If you don't have it, I will make my clothes smaller and wear them for him. The same is true. I will go out to find a job in a few days, and I will buy new ones for him if I get paid. Even if I feel wronged, I won't feel wronged. I have a child."

"Well, you go back first, I will find some suitable ones for Xie Yi to wear." Lin Mengmeng shook his head helplessly.

Although she and Xie Yi are of different genders, there is no distinction between men and women in sportswear, and Xie Yi's clothes are fine, and they will not look nondescript. Otherwise, will Xie Yi really run away, or continue to wear dirty clothes? That would pollute the environment!

Besides, she was too lazy to listen to Cheng Yao's complaints.

Do you want to take money from her Lin Piaokou's hands when you complain? Oh, naive!