Chapter 8

When Cheng Yao got Lin Mengmeng asking her to move to the second bedroom yesterday, the smile on her face was much sincere today.

The most important thing is that the nanny Wang is also back.

Lin Mengmeng said yesterday that she would no longer hire a nanny at home and let Cheng Yao do all the housework, just to scare her.

Nanny Wang has been in Lin's family for many years, but for these two days, she just asked for leave to go back when she had something to do with her family, and she still had to come back after finishing the housework. Lin Mengmeng was not relieved that everything was left to Cheng Yao, who had shallow eyelids.

"Mengmeng, hurry up and eat something, otherwise you will be late for school." Nanny Wang rushed to serve Lin Mengmeng with a bowl of porridge, and put two soup dumplings that the original owner had loved before and put them beside her.

After doing this, she gave Cheng Yao a fierce look.

She obviously felt sorry for Lin Mengmeng in this way, rejected Cheng Yao, the stepmother who appeared suddenly, and wanted to embarrass Cheng Yao a little.

"Thank Sister Wang." Lin Mengmeng smiled sweetly.

She learned from her memory that nanny Wang really loved the original owner. After Lin Hongda's accident, nanny Wang's love was also one of the sources of warmth for the original owner.

Wang Sao looked at Xie Yi again. After all, she still couldn't bear to show a child's face. She was quite gentle towards him, and said a little bit stiffly: "That... call Xie Yi, you should eat quickly and be full. . Mr. just called to explain to me that your enrollment procedures have been completed, and you have to go to school with the young lady. The driver is waiting outside, so you can't delay school time."

"Yeah." Xiao Xie Yi Nodding obediently, with gratitude in his eyes. Unexpectedly, he could still return to school, he will definitely cherish the time of studying.

Lin Mengmeng was also a little surprised.

The hero also wants to study with her? This... simply awesome!

The protagonist is so good, shouldn't he be involved in homework? In the future, he will be able to control the lifeline of the British economy and ask him to do the sixth grade problems in the third grade of elementary school.

Ahahahaha...

Lin Mengmeng communicated with the system 38740 in his mind: "System, I suddenly thought of how I would torture Xie Yi."

"How to torture?"

"I want him to drown in the ocean of homework! If he can't finish his homework, he won Living expenses, no meals!"

System 38740: "...Spicy chicken host, actually you don't want to do your homework, right?"

Lin Mengmeng: "Hahahaha , what the truth is." After a day of school, Lin Mengmeng When I got home, it was like a piece of noodles that had been overcooked, soft and flat.

What made her even more desperate was that Xiao Xie Yi, a cub of Long Aotian, turned out to be a miserable student. She asked him to do homework for her, but he persuaded her to study hard and make progress every day.

The question is, if she can, will she still have to struggle?

She doesn't know the questions in the sixth grade of elementary school either!

The previous mathematics questions were so serious, that is, calculations and formulas. The stems and questions were refreshing and there was no problem. She should be able to do it after graduating from university.