Chapter 22

Lin Mengmeng was distracted, and Jiang Linfeng pinched her chin with his fingers in the next second, and forced her face to him.

"Is it a pleasant surprise?"

"You can just nod your head, or you can just give me a kiss, anywhere."

For the first time doing such a brazen thing, Jiang Linfeng himself was a little embarrassed and clenched his fist awkwardly. Coughed twice, then bend down and pouted honestly.

The taste of the kiss on the forehead just now was very good, and I don't know if the kissing is...

ahem!

He also didn't know when he thought about Lin Mengmeng, just...maybe when she became more and more beautiful? Anyway, he felt that there was nothing shameful about his thoughts.

Everyone has the love of beauty, he is a mortal! Besides, he is so handsome himself, Lin Mengmeng is not at a loss!

He is very dear too!

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

Looking at Jiang Linfeng's half-bending and pouting Erha appearance, she felt that this man might not be a bit silly. She really wanted to slap him on the forehead and seal him!

broad daylight!

Public!

He thinks she is a shameless person, will so many people watch it?

With a smile without a smile, Lin Mengmeng reached out and pinched Jiang Linfeng's waist: "Go, let's find a suitable place to talk."

"You say you agree or disagree."

"Okay ." , Okay, I agree!" Lin Mengmeng was a little impatient, but after being shocked, she didn't resist.

What she said before was half a joke, and half a little moving.

I was too poor before. When I was studying, don't say that I was thinking about falling in love. Every day she thought about how to eat and eat... Now that I don't have to worry about food and clothing, I don't have to... Hey, I have a puppy love.

Who should fall in love with? Jiang Linfeng is so handsome, has a cheerful personality, and is the school grass of Fengyun Campus. She looks at him and thinks it is very good.

With Jiang Linfeng, she was satisfied from the physical to the psychological, and she did not lose.

"You really agreed?"

"Really."

"Is it true?"

"I'll regret talking nonsense."

"No, no!" Jiang Linfeng was shocked first, then ecstasy, "Since you agreed, then You are my girlfriend! What do you want to do when you fall in love? Watching movies, shopping? What do you like, I... No, brother, I will buy it for you!"

He was so happy that he almost jumped up.

This is the first time he has fallen in love, so we must talk better.

Lin Mengmeng was full of black lines: "I think, let's get out of here first."

Even if she can collect a wave of negative emotions, she doesn't really like the feeling of being viewed as a monkey.

What's more...

Even if the sister is not in the arena, there are legends about the sister in the arena. When they are gone, these people who eat melon will have a place to discuss more enthusiastically, and then better contribute to her point increase!