Chapter 48

[Lin Mengmeng] Although she decided to humiliate Xie Yi and even finish the task today, she still dressed up and even spent more time and energy than usual.

To end a world, to destroy a world, is so intoxicating, how can there be no sense of ritual?

Putting her pink lips with a queen-scented red lipstick, [Lin Mengmeng] looked at herself in the mirror with satisfaction, gently curled the corners of her lips, her thin apricot eyes were full of disdain for the world.

[Lin Mengmeng] Walking into the hotel lobby with a variety of styles, it instantly attracted the attention of many people.

She walked to the elevator without squinting and pressed the button for the top floor.

The top floor is the presidential suite.

"Heh..." [Lin Mengmeng] chuckled, "The male protagonist is quite willing to spend money, but it's better not to get the rose fragrance in the room, it's too low."

In her imagination, Xie Yi She should arrange the room romantically, looking forward to it, and waiting for her to favor it.

And she was the one who utterly destroyed him and drove him into the endless abyss.

When she reached the top floor, she was surprised to find that Xie Yi hadn't arrived yet.

[Lin Mengmeng] frowned for a moment, and suddenly another idea came to mind.

She first asked Xie Yi to communicate with the hotel, got the access card, and then dialed out, then calmly walked into the hotel room.

It's late winter.

Wearing a black cashmere coat, Xie Yi hurriedly walked into the hotel door.

There are two middle-aged men who are wearing robes, watching as they are out of place with the surroundings, following him and entering the elevator with him.

"Are you sure?" Xie Yi asked in a low voice in the elevator.

"There is no guarantee that there is a 100% chance of success, but 80% is still possible!" One of the middle-aged men returned calmly.

Hearing this, Xie Yi's beating heart calmed a little bit.

But his whole person is still in a state of extreme tension, as if he will face a fierce battle as soon as the elevator door opens later.

The elevator door opened, and the three people walked in the soft carpeted corridor.

Quietly.

When Xie Yi stood at the door, he took a deep breath and opened the door with the room card in his hand.

However, as soon as the door was opened, his expression was stunned.

On the sofa, a woman in a red silk suspender nightdress sits straddling the tall handsome man, winking like silk and smiling at the corners of her lips.

When she heard that the door was suddenly opened, she didn't panic at all, but looked at the door with a triumphant smile, as if not only did not resist the "surrounding" incident, she was also very happy to see it happen.

Xie Yi froze.

[Lin Mengmeng] The long black hair draped behind her, and she set off her snow-white clothes like snow like jade. The skirt of the red silk nightdress was rolled up to the base of her thigh, and the man holding her was putting a hand on her slender waist. Rubbing.

A glass goblet rolled down on the carpet in front of the sofa, and the beige carpet was drenched with red wine, stained like blood.

[Lin Mengmeng] Beautiful eyes circulating: "You are here."