Chapter 18

In a corner that Lin Mengmeng couldn't see, Xie Yi's eyes were a bit fierce.

This cruelty is to himself.

Admonish yourself.

Limit yourself.

Although he is not old, but...some things, slowly he understands, many of them.

When the female classmates around me wrote down their little secrets in the diary with sweet and cautious thoughts, when the boys pretended to be mature and chatted, and deliberately pulled the braids of the little girls they liked, he had vaguely understood what it was. "Love", what is "heartbeat".

Just out of a habit from childhood, he hid everything in his heart and never said it.

He is silent, he is quiet, like a wolf patiently waiting for the opportunity, absolutely unwilling to start the snake when the prey does not enter his hunting area.

It's like now...

His heart beats fast, but no one will notice.

On the balcony of the hotel not far away, Lin Hongda took a glass of red wine and looked out at the sea. Without comment, Lin Mengmeng and Xie Yi were in harmony. He took a leisurely sip of wine and nodded in satisfaction.

Yes, brothers and sisters are filial...no, brothers and sisters are harmonious...

Although Xie Yi's mother is unreliable, and he has taken a misconception, but this child is still good, clever, clever, honest, and knows how to take care of her sister.

well!

Lin Mengmeng has no time to take care of other people's thoughts. Now she is enjoying, pleasantly surprised, and a little bit daunted.

[You received points from Xie Yi, +9999]

...

God!

Xie Yi, is this going to heaven?

Rub her back, is she so aggrieved?

That...

it's really great!

a ha ha ha!

She shook her feet with joy, and arrogantly instructed Xie Yi: "I'm thirsty, Xie Yi, I want to drink a cold drink."

"Okay, I'll get it now." Xie Yi used Lin Mengmeng as quickly as possible. Painted the last small area on the back, looking away from her white and tender skin that was comparable to Wen Yu, quickly got up and ran to get her a cold drink.

When the cold drink arrived, Lin Mengmeng took a sip, as if being blown by a wisp of cool breeze, her pores were so comfortable that she opened.

"It's so cool!" She sighed contentedly, turned over and lay on the recliner, closing her eyes and taking a nap.

On such days, it is true that the gods do not change.

She closed her eyes, and Xie Yi looked at her with a pair of dark eyes, with a slight smile in her eyes.

The leisurely days passed in a flash.

Lin Mengmeng was playing crazy outside and didn't want to go home, and was finally picked up by Lin Hongda on the plane, like a pup with soft flesh on the back of his neck.