Chapter 47

The power of the intruder is very strong, and there is a system that is stronger and more powerful than the system 38740. Lin Mengmeng is very difficult to stay awake, and has very little time to successfully seize control of the body.

No way, she could only watch Xie Yi's eyes dimmed day by day, the smile on her face became less day by day, and the number of times she went home became late day by day.

Because Lin Mengmeng's money was almost used to buy a house, she didn't have a lot of cash on hand. After the intruder squandered her savings, it was hard to fill it up, so she directly asked Lin Hongda for pocket money.

One hundred thousand today and two hundred thousand tomorrow. Later, after Lin Hongda, who had reached the extreme, gave a black gold card with unlimited power, she was even more extravagant.

Xie Yi is busy with work, and the time to go home is getting shorter and shorter, but she didn't notice a major change in "Lin Mengmeng"'s personality, thinking that she regretted the relationship and didn't want to be with him anymore.

Maybe it's the sweetness, or maybe it's becoming more and more unscrupulous. The intruder is not satisfied with the material extravagance, and starts to hook up with the body of "Lin Mengmeng". If it weren't for Lin Mengmeng desperately to stop her, her hotel would be scared. They are all one foot tall.

The progress of the intruder's mission was completed well. The system 38740 said that Xie Yi's blackening value is increasing a little bit, and the destruction of the world is just around the corner.

Lin Mengmeng was locked in a dark corner in the sea of ​​knowledge, with the darkness as thick as ink in front of her eyes, and her heart was extremely desperate.

She thought, if necessary, if things really deteriorated beyond recovery, she could die with the intruder.

Even if the main brain will send new taskers over to do the task later, at least, her body will not be abused by the invaders, or even... used to make an appointment.

"Host, you are really amazing! The hero's blackening value has been read to 78%, and soon, our task will be completed!" The system's compliment voice was full of flattery.

[Lin Mengmeng] Reached out his hand and lifted the falling hair to his ears, his eyes were contemptuous, and he proudly said: "Nonsense! There is no task that I can't complete in this world. The mastermind didn't let me come here because he believed in me. Is it?"

"Yes, yes, you are the first tasker and you are deeply trusted by the master's brain!"

"You can contact Steven to see if he has a free time. After completing this task, I will find a leisure time. Stay in the world for half a month, let him come over and be my company."

Steven is [Lin Mengmeng]'s fixed bed partner, she is quite satisfied with his skills, and she wants to indulge herself by asking him at this time.

[Lin Mengmeng] Admiring the manicure I just made carelessly, I couldn't help but regret: "It's a pity, the hero of this novel world is really superb. I like this kind of cold look, but he is really passionate. An extremely man, he must be energetic in bed. If it is not to complete the task as soon as possible, I must taste his taste."

Her eyes were full of ambition, but there was no love at all, as if Xie Yi was just something to her tool.

"Host, it's best for you to control yourself! The male lead in this world is too strong. If you irritate him rashly, it is very likely to be bad. The host doesn't want to see such a scene."