Chapter 10

"Ah! What a terrible death!"

When Lin Mengmeng prankly pressed the remote control when he arrived in the audio-visual room with no lights turned on, the movie played immediately, and a scream of infiltration suddenly sounded.

Xie Yi's body tightened suddenly, but there was no other superfluous reaction other than that, and he was too calm.

He thought it was a "good thing", and he had already thought about the words of rejection and persuasion. As a result...

Lin Mengmeng overestimated himself. It was originally for scaring people, but he didn't expect such a scary thing. The voice came out first. Time screamed and hugged Xie Yi, who was a head short, shivering.

"...Sister, do you still want to watch?"

"...watch"

Patronizing scared, Lin Mengmeng did not hear the faint smile in Xie Yi's voice, so she nodded firmly, crying.

In the end, she made up her mind to create a horrible atmosphere and turned on a dim yellow floor lamp in the corner of the room. She was afraid that Xie Yi would die before she was scared to death.

They sat on the comfortable two-seater sofa and watched ghost movies. There was a pile of snacks on the coffee table and no one moved.

Because they are not too familiar, the distance between the two was tens of centimeters, but as the plot became more and more scary and exciting, Lin Mengmeng slowly moved in the direction of Xie Yi little by little, and the two finally Close to each other.

In the end, Lin Mengmeng brazenly pulled Xiao Xie Yi into her arms, hugged him tightly, and confidently said: "Are you afraid, sister protects you!" Isn't she

afraid to stop watching ghost movies? No, you have to keep doing the bad things you do when you kneel down!

Don't ask why you don't want other methods, just ask for a face!

Besides...

In fact, ghost movies are pretty good too.

Lin Mengmeng has been exhausted by life since she was a child. After entering the entertainment industry, she did not take much rest because of filming. Even if she spent half a year at home after graduation, she spent the whole day thinking about her acting skills in movies and TV series. There was no entertainment time at all. .

Now relax, let alone watching ghost movies, even watching documentaries is a kind of leisure enjoyment.

"..." Xie Yi replied sullenly,

"I'm so scared." Lin Mengmeng was satisfied: "don't be afraid don't be afraid, sister is here. Hold me tight, I'm not afraid."

Xie Yi: "...um."

Huai Holding a human-shaped warmth in her, Lin Mengmeng's fear faded, and she was slowly attracted by the exciting plot, and she began to watch the movie engrossedly.

After that, she, who was still tense after wearing the book, completely relaxed amidst the screams of people and ghosts, and fell asleep without knowing it.

She slept soundly, and even the roar of System 38740 failed to wake her up.

Xie Yi was held in her arms, listening to her long and even breathing, knowing that she was asleep, he was too nervous to move.

His body was stiff, shoulders were sore, but in his heart, didn't know why it was so full that I felt very happy.

Maybe, this is the happiness in the book?