Chapter 19

[You received points from Xie Yi, +9999]

[You received points from Xie Yi, +9999 ]

......

The system prompts once again frantically swiping the screen, Moreover, the integral value is still very high.

Lin Mengmeng was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously turned to look for Xie Yi's figure, and she saw him in the cold and silent on the side of the school gate.

The distance was not too close, but Lin Mengmeng still felt Xie Yi's gaze.

He was silently looking at her with his black eyes. For a moment, she suddenly felt a guilty conscience of being caught on the spot...

It is probably her brain broke!

This is the younger brother!

younger brother!

"What's the matter?" Jiang Linfeng patted Lin Mengmeng's head, pulled her attention back, and continued to praise herself crazily, "Brother's aesthetic is good! When I was forced to go shopping by my mother, I saw This skirt suits you at first glance. How, do you like it, don't you think it's too great?!"

"Like it!" Lin Mengmeng retracted her gaze and sighed deliberately, "That's it, it's still Short of a pair of shoes."

"Buy!" Jiang Linfeng can be magnificent.

In the second half of the year, I will be in the third year of high school. In order to make him study hard, his family can be said to be asking for and asking, and his pocket money has doubled.

"There are bags!"

"Buy."

"There are jewelry."

"Fine, you don't have to count them one by one! Brother will buy you a complete set of orange outfits, so you can kill the gods when you meet the gods, kill the Buddha when you meet the Buddha, and kill the Buddha The so-called class flowers and school flowers in the middle school and high school are too short of scum!" Jiang Linfeng waved his hand and smiled openly.

He is generous and open-minded, and he is known for his loyalty in school.

Lin Mengmeng is different from his younger brothers. When the younger brother is happy, he throws a handful of money, and when he is unhappy, he doesn't bother to deal with it, but Lin Mengmeng... When he talks to her, he can't help but lower his voice.

Not to mention spending a little money, spending a billion points is not a problem.

"Hahaha..." Lin Mengmeng laughed happily, "Well, I'm kidding you, I don't have pocket money, so let's keep your pocket money for your own pastime."

She said, she flipped through her schoolbag.

She took out a small gift box and handed it to Jiang Linfeng: "Now, this is my gift in return. See if you like it." After receiving the entrance ceremony from Jiang Linfeng, she did not forget to bring Jiang Linfeng a gift.

It was also carefully selected by her.

Jiang Linfeng raised his eyebrows, opened the gift box, and found that lying inside was a watch with a sense of science and technology, with simple lines but an unruly style, which was in line with his aesthetic.

At the same time, it is also very valuable, much more expensive than the skirt he gave.

He just wanted to refuse, when the line of sight was suddenly attracted by the ladies watch of the same series on Lin Mengmeng's wrist. He paused unexpectedly. He raised his eyebrows and smiled grimly: "Oh, want to wear a couple models with your brother?"