The first section, stretching exercises!

Lin Mengmeng jumped up stubbornly. In order to make troubles and do good things, she had specially practiced her movements. She wanted to be the standard and was not perfunctory at all.

Soon, she was done, wiped her sweat, and blew a kiss to the camera.

"Little Yiyi, good night."

"Remember to help my sister to post the video, and I must let the name of my most beautiful school flower spread all over the world!"

She clicked to send the video. Xie Yi's mobile phone reading in the apartment "ding" "Boom", I received it.

He picked up the phone and clicked on the video.

At first, the expression was just a little helpless, but as the video continued to play back, when it came time to jump, I saw the girl jumping lightly, the ups and downs on her chest seemed to be blown out by the sea by the wind, and her breath was suddenly screened. Living.

The Adam's apple slid up and down, and he clenched the phone tightly and put his forehead on the desk.

Try to restrain the beating heart.

restraint.

...Cannot be restrained.

With deep guilt and panic, he clicked on the video honestly, watched it again, and looked at it again, and his fair and handsome face was red again, his eyes trance... as if he was drunk.

Don't want to continue the work tonight.

Xie Yi took a deep breath, forced himself to look away from the phone, walked to the bathroom with his hands and feet to take a shower, without wiping his hair, and threw himself heavily on the bed.

He always sleeps very well, he has few dreams at night, or dreams, and he will forget what he has dreamed when he wakes up early in the morning.

But tonight he dreamed again.

Unlike the dim and gloomy dream before, this dream has color and temperature. He fell into a sea of ​​flowers in a daze, and countless soft petals wrapped him. He lowered his head and sniffed, the petals itching his side face, making him laugh with joy.

There are clean and clear colors in the soft and beautiful dreamland, blowing a gentle wind, he wanders in the sea of ​​flowers, and then meets the most important and favorite person in his life.

The charming girl flew in front of him like an elf, hugged him with her arms, and kissed his lips with a smile.

"Xie Yi..."

"I like you so much." The

soft lips touched, Xie Yi stopped breathing, only the heart beating wildly.

When he woke up the next day, Xie Yi opened his eyes and was in a daze for a moment to restrain the reverie in his mind.

He tried to calm himself, only to be together, he felt something wrong with his body, and the clammy touch made him suddenly stunned.

This...

he seems...

damn it!

Recalling last night's dream, Xie Yi held his head in both hands and inserted ten fingers between his hair, making his whole person a little broken.