Chapter 3: Reincarnation!

-No One's P.O.V-

After you and Jack were sent away in the afterlife by Eris, the light shines on both of you and Jack's eyes and fades away. You slowly opened your eyes and looked around revealing to be that the "New World" on where you are currently standing. 

"Axel - The Town of Beginning Adventures"

(Y/N): Whoa, so this is what the new world looks like, huh? 

Jack: Hey mom. Since we've arrived, what should we do first?

You think for a moment before snapping your fingers.

(Y/N): I think we should head to the guild first because it's the first thing we would go first. Let's go ask these people to know where it is.

Jack: Okay, mom.

And just like that, both you and Jack asked for some random civilian to know where the Guild is.

-Mini Time Skip-

After talking to a random civilian, both you and Jack found the Guild. You looked at the building in awe because of how amazing it was.

Jack: We're finally here~!

(Y/N): Yeah, this must be the place. Let's head in.

You and Jack headed inside as the two of you entered the Guild. You look around to see a bunch of adventurers, rouges, casters, thieves, waitresses, etc. 

Jack: This place looks amazing, mom!

(Y/N): I know. Where can we find a registration area?

You questioned until one of the waitresses approached you two.

Waitress: Hello there, young ones. What can I do for you? Are you here to eat? Or perhaps register?

She asked.

(Y/N): Ah yes, where can we find the registration area?

Waitress: It's right over there.

The waitress says as she pointed in the direction to her left as you looked to your right and see the registration area.

(Y/N): Ah, thank you, ma'am.

Waitress: You're welcome. Anyways, I must get back to my duties now.

And just like that, the Waitress left as you and Jack headed over to the registration area. 

-Meanwhile-

???: Hey?

A blue-haired girl says and getting the attention of a teenager wearing a green tracksuit. 

??? 2: What now? Don't tell me you want money. I will not give you anything! Now do me a favor and get a job, you useless Goddess!

The guy wearing a green tracksuit exclaimed in anger towards her.

???: What?! No! I don't want your money, dummy! Now, now...hehe. You will lend me some later and-

??? 2: Like hell, I would! You will work and you will get money on your own dumbass! 

???: That's not important. I think I saw those two kids from the earth.

He looked at the blue-haired girl with surprise and confusion.

??? 2: Huh? How can you tell?

???: There's two. One is a boy with black hair and dark blues eyes, wearing a white jacket with pants. While the second one is a little girl with white hair, wearing only some kind of tattered coat around her.