Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.

-No one's P.O.V-

For sometime later, it's getting quite cold within a few days later. Later on, You, Kazuma, Aqua, and Jack were now walking in the city and you stopped in front of the shop.

Kazuma: Alright, we're here.

(Y/N): So, why are we in a shop? Are we here to buy something?

Kazuma: No, we're here to visit someone.

Jack: Visit someone? Who's that?

Jack curiously asked.

Kazuma: You'll see. Anyways, Aqua. I'll say this while I have the chance. Don't throw any fits, you hear?

Aqua: Hey, what're you talking about? What do you take for? I'm no hoodlum or outlaw, I'm a Goddess, a bona fide deity! Hey! Are you listening to me? Wait! You should listen gratefully when a Goddess speaks!

Kazuma wasn't listening. He just opened the doors and entered the shop as you, Jack, and Aqua followed him.

???: Welco-

You and Jack see a beautiful and well-endowed woman with fair skin and a curvaceous figure. She has brown eyes and straight brown hair reaching down to the front of her shoulders and further behind her back, slightly curling at the tips. Her fringe sometimes covers her right eye. She was wearing a purple dress.

Aqua: *Points* It's you, you damned undead!

Aqua then grabs a collar to shake the poor woman. You and Jack were confused on what's going on.

Aqua: You opened up a shop here? I'm sleeping in a stable, and you're running a shop?! You're pretty full of yourself for a Lich!

(Y/N): (Lich?)

Jack: (Undead?)

In the corner of your eye, you see Kazuma draws his sword out and was approaching them. You're still confused as Kazuma still approaches the two.

Aqua: I'll burn this shop to the ground in the name of God-

*Smack!*

Kazuma hits Aqua in the head with his sword in the sheet.

Aqua: Ow!

???: Kazuma-san!

Kazuma: Yo, Wiz. It's been a while.

She then turns to look at you.

Wiz: Oh? Who are these two? 

Kazuma: No, no. They're my friends. Go ahead and introduce Wiz.

Kazuma says, turning to you and Jack.

(Y/N): Hello there, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) the Bard.

Jack: And we're Jack the Ripper, our class is Assasin. Nice to meet you.