Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial

(A/N: Alright, the moment you all been waiting for! It's time for Season 2!)

-No One's P.O.V-

Kazuma went to prison, while the others were in the living room planning to get Kazuma out of prison. You, Rin, and Jack had nothing to do with this so you decided to stay out of it. You think about what happened back in the morning.

-Flashback-

So right now. You were in the guild with Kazuma and the others.

Sena: I'm Sena, the public prosecutor assigned by the kingdom. Adventurer Satou Kazuma, you are currently suspected of the crime of subversion to the state.

 Adventurer Satou Kazuma, you are currently suspected of the crime of subversion to the state

Kazuma had his eyes widened in surprise and had his jaw dropped.

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma, what did you do this time?! Come on, apologize! I'll tell them I'm sorry too, so hurry up and apologize!

Aqua says and grabs Kazuma's head down.

Kazuma: What do you mean, "this time"?! You should know I didn't do anything!

Sena: The coronatite that was teleported at your instruction up blew the residence of a lord.

Kazuma: Gah!

(Y/N): Uh oh.

You said backing away from him and joined with Aqua and the others.

Sena: *Sighs* Thankfully, there were no fatalities. But there is the question of whether you are a terrorist or a servant of the Demon Lord.

(Y/N): (Wait, if the mansion got blown up with the coronatite self-destruction. Who even survived?!)

Gray: (I guess we'll never know.)

Megumin: Wait a minute, please. If not for Kazuma or (Y/N), there could've been worse casualties in the Destroyer battle.

Kazuma: Megumin!

Kazuma says with a relieved face as if Megumin backs him up, but unfortunately..

Megumin: The only crimes Kazuma commits are minor ones, like sexual harassment.

Darkness: Miss Prosecutor, there must be some mistake.

Kazuma: Darkness!

Kazuma perked up with a relieved face again, but the same thing happened on what Megumin had said.

Darkness: This man lacks the guts for such an act. Despite eyeing me like a wild animal in the mansion, he is the kind of sadsack who never once comes to my bedside.

Kazuma: I-I-I wasn't eyeing anything! Don't get a big head just because your body's somewhat sexy! I reserve the right to be selective!

Darkness: How could you! And after everything you made me do in the bath!