Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia

-No one's P.O.V-

We then now see the Giant Magic Energy Ball like very familiar to the Spirit Bomb.

Wiz: "S-So much magic power! Megumin! Yunyun! It's all yours!"

Wiz says as she passes the magic power towards Yunyun and Megumin...

Yunyun: "The magic power...of everyone in the village!" 

Yunyun says feeling all the magic overflowing within her as Megumin began to have flashbacks on what Kazuma had a plan...

-Flashback-

Megumin: This is crazy! I've never heard of a gamble with worse odds! Kazuma becoming Sylvia's weakness...because she'll like him? If only I knew advanced magic..." 

Megumin spoke in a depressed voice as Yunyun spoke up...

Yunyun: Megumin...(Y/N) has faith in your Explosion magic. He wouldn't come up with a plan like this if he didn't. Megumin, have you lost faith in Explosion magic? How will (Y/N) react that you have no longer have faith? Besides he doesn't want you to give up, he cares about you and all the things that he has gone through. That includes me as well." 

Yunyun smiles after she said that...

-Flashback End-

The flashback ends as Megumin gets up with determination...

Megumin: "Power...surging!" 

Megumin started powering up as the two crimson demon girls combined both with their power and they began to introduce themselves properly with overflowing with magic powers...

Yunyun: "My name is Yunyun! The foremost and greatest mage among the Crimson Demons!"

Megumin: "My name is Megumin! The foremost and greatest mage among the Crimson Demons! Because Yunyun allowed me to pursue Explosion magic on that day, I became who I am now!"

Yunyun: "And because I had Megumin as my rival, I became who I am now!"

Megumin & Yunyun: "HAAAAAHHHH!!!!" 

Both yelled out their battle cry...

Yunyun: "Light of Saber!"

Megumin: "Let the storm blow! Let the flames roar!"

The two crimson demon girls cast their spell making Sylva getting her attention towards them...

Megumin: Explosion magic is the stuff of dreams! It is the ultimate magic that turns the impossible possible! Exploosssiooon!!!"

With both combined their power to defeat Sylvia as the explosive firing lightning arrow fires at Sylvia directly at her...

Sylvia: "Love!" Sylvia says as she summons a barrier preventing her from trying to get hit by the magic spell...

Darkness: "A barrier?!" Darkness says in shock...

Sylvia: "Dreams! Hope!" 

Sylvia says as she tries to push back the magic spell as then...

Dodonko: "Don't give up Megumin!"

Funifura: "You can do it, Yunyun!"

Crimson Demon Teacher: "My students!" 

They cheered the two crimson demons girls.

Sylvia: "That magic can't take my life! I'm moving forward! Into the future!" 

Sylvia says out loud as she keeps using her barrier to stop the magic spell from Yunyun and Megumin, that spell wasn't strong enough to defeat the barrier.