Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon

-No one's P.O.V-

About a day or two has passed and you've never heard anything from Darkness. It worries your and the others a little...but right now...

Megumin: EXPLOSION!!!

Megumin casts an explosion as she collapses on the ground. You see, I'm still with Megumin's daily explosions. 

(Y/N): (We've been casting explosions everyday. Out of a sudden, I have lost all the interest in walking the path of explosions, but I still stayed though.)

Megumin: What do you think of this lovely rainbow?! I give it 120 points!

(Y/N): Eh, I'd say I give it 130 points.

You said until you and Megumin's stomach started to rumble.

Megumin: A-Ahaha...I guess we're hungry...

(Y/N): Yeah, no kidding. It's a good thing that I brought a picnic basket with me. Hey sweetpea, can you help me up with this?

Jack: Mm~! Sure thing, mom.

Eventually, you and Jack set everything up for the picnic.

...

(Y/N): Alright, this should do. 

You said with a smile on your face as you looked at your picnic set up. There was a basket filled with food on your right and collapsed Megumin on your right who was laying on her back.

Megumin: I really can't move, but you'll feed me, right?

(Y/N): I know, I know. Jack, feel free to eat on whatever is in the picnic basket.

Jack: Really?! Thanks, mom~!

And just like that, Jack grabbed a fresh apple in the basket as she started eating. You let out a chuckle as you grabbed a good sandwich in the basket as you lifted Megumin's head so she can bite it.

(Y/N): Here you go...

Megumin then takes the bite of the sandwich as her face was delighted by the taste.

Megumin: Mmm~! That's pretty good~! Can I take another bite?

(Y/N): Sure, sure.

The three eventually eat some delicious food before heading back home.

-With Yuuki and (Y/N)-

The next day, you and Yuuki were on a quest on defeating a bunch of Goblins that were infesting the village. After that, the two of you were a bit exhausted and sat down on the bench.

Yuuki: Geez, Never would've thought these Goblins would try to ambush us from the beginning!

(Y/N): Yeah, no kidding. It was a pain though.

Yuuki: Say, let's get something to eat. I've got something!

She pulled out two homemade sandwiches.

Yuuki: You can have one of these here.

She says handing you an extra sandwich, which you take from her.

Yuuki: Hehehe! Thank you for the food!

Yuuki then began to chow down the sandwich. You watched her eating the sandwich with a delightful expression. You smiled and began to eat the sandwich as well.

(Y/N): They taste great, Yuuki. I guess you made sandwiches on your own in the Inn?

Yuuki turned to you with a nod.