Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family

(A/N: In the original, I didn't have the marriage episode added there. I'll be adding this episode into this chapter.)

-No One's P.O.V-

So right now, about a day or two later without Darkness's arrival. Everyone was chilling in the living room. 

You were playing a board game with Jack, Kazuma and Aqua were chilling on the couch with the campfire, Megumin was petting Chomosuke, and Rin was having eating her (F/F) until someone barges in the room.

???: Kazuma! (Y/N)! Please!

Everyone turned to see a lady wearing a fancy outfit and has blonde hair and blue eyes who looked like Darkness.

Kazuma/Rin/Aqua/Megumin: Who are you?

That's what you realized who this was.

(Y/N): Wait, is that you, Darkness?

You asked the woman who looked like Darkness until she nodded before speaking up.

Darkness: Yes, it's me!

That's when Aqua got up and started hugging her.

Aqua: Darkness! You're finally back!!

Darkness: It's good to be back. Oh? You have a cat, Megumin?

Megumin: I won't ask what happened. You should take a relaxing bath and heal your heart and body.

Darkness: What are you saying? I'm more curious about the special play Aqua was...

Aqua: What a lovely dress. It's expensive.

Rin: By the way, what took you so long to come back?

Jack: And what happened to the armor your wearing?

Darkness: Oh yeah, this is the problem.

Darkness then hands you a piece of paper with a guy and looks quite handsome.

(Y/N): Ooh, what a handsome looking dude. What seems to be the problem with this drawing?

Darkness: That's actually Lord Aldarp's son.