Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!

-No One's P.O.V-

The next day Kazuma and the others decided to go to the Crimson Demon Village to visit using Wiz's teleport skill. You told them that you would be late, they agreed and eventually left earlier ago.

(Y/N): Alright, that should be enough for my travels. 

You then turned to Jack and asked...

(Y/N): So, you ready now, sweetpea?

Jack: Always ready, mom~!

Jack says energetically and you smiled at her for that as the two of us left the mansion until you hear a familiar voice...

???: (Y/N)!

You turn around to see Yuuki and carrying her bag as well.

(Y/N): So you ready?

Yuuki: Ready when you are!

She says with a grin and a thumb up. You and Yuuki went to Wiz's place to use the Teleportation spell.

Yesterday, you asked Yuuki that she wanted to go to the Crimson Demon Village as another adventure, to which she agreed and Kazuma also agreed with it as well. 

...

You then found Valerie and Wiz outside of the shop, as the two of you went up to them.

Valerie: "Oh (Y/N), you're finally here." 

Valerie says as I nodded at her.

(Y/N): "Anyways, Wiz, since we're late, could you teleport us to where Kazuma and the others are?" 

You asked Wiz as she looked away from a moment.

Wiz: "About that..." 

She says as you had a disappointed look on your face. 

Jack: "Oh, don't tell us..."

Wiz: "No, no, no! I teleported Kazuma and the others outside the Crimson Demon Village. But there are...female orcs are there and waiting for to breed...a male..." 

Wiz explains the situation which surprised you.

Yuuki: "Looks like he needs our help. Can you teleport us there?" 

Wiz nodded as she used her Teleport skill.

Valerie: "Have fun visiting the Crimson Demon Village, (Y/N)!" 

Valerie says as she and Wiz wave their hands at you three.

(Y/N): "See you around when we get back!" 

You said waving at them back before teleporting away.

...

After Jack, Yuuki, and you were teleported away, the three of you look around to see that you are in the open plain fields. 

(Y/N): Okay, now where are they...?

Yuuki: We should stick together, I don't like getting you to get raped by female orcs.

(Y/N): Yeah. Thanks Yuuki.

Suddenly, a loud explosion can be heard as the three of you turned to see a bunch of explosions in the distance.

Jack: That must be Aunt Rin!

(Y/N): If they are in danger, let's hurry!!

Yuuki and Jack nodded as the three of you went towards the direction of where Rin's attack. 

Once the three of you get there, you see Kazuma and the others were exhausted, a bunch of female orcs dead on the ground, and Rin who was above using the Heavenly Boat Maana.